So proud of my home state

As mentioned there have been several videos that showed that exact stuff happening with children within reach. Also there has been drag queens quotes as training children. Provide me of an example a live shows that intails scantily clad adults imitating sex acts and dances...that allows children .. movies (y'all love this example) are made with that rating system to guide parents..if a parent decides to let their child see sexually explicit material I believe they should be held responsible...if a parents takes a child to a live shows that is sexually explicit both parents and performers should be held accountable...there was a time where all of society agree that sex acts involving it in front of children is disgusting...but here many Dems and libs and fighting just for that but tieing it to the gay community (most of which find is disgusting and do not want to be associated with)
I have not seen any such videos. The rest of your post is pretty difficult to interpret.

I have not seen any such videos. The rest of your post is pretty difficult to interpret.
Some were posted on this site... recently as a month or so ago when the mayor attended...video was posted showing sexually explicit dress and acts and kids in attendance...

Now which part did you have trouble with? Start with this ..
Give me an example of adults performing sexually explicit acts in a public place???

Reactions: Orangeburst
I’ve been to lots of drag shows and have NEVER seen nudity.
I'll ask this...are you ok with an adult male, female, gay straight, doesn't matter wearing jeans dancing a grinding their privates (albeit cover by pants) in a child face??? If u are ok then there is nothing further to discuss...if you not then your response was not very well thought out...

I'll ask this...are you ok with an adult male, female, gay straight, doesn't matter wearing jeans dancing a grinding their privates (albeit cover by pants) in a child face??? If u are ok then there is nothing further to discuss...if you not then your response was not very well thought out...

I’ve never seen that, but no not acceptable

I’ve never seen that, but no not acceptable
We agree that people shouldn't be allowed to dance (sexually) and perform sexually explicit acts in front of children... shouldn't that then too apply to social spaces that allow children... especially when there are spaces that don't allow kids until 18 that could utilized better.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Citing the figurehead of the Catholic church to support your argument for protecting children from sexual deviance.

Lol.
Well, 6 members of our Supreme Court are Catholics. 67%
REminds me of 1960 when John Kennedy ran for president. All the Baptist were saying the Pope would be telling the pres what to do.

Well, 6 members of our Supreme Court are Catholics. 67%
REminds me of 1960 when John Kennedy ran for president. All the Baptist were saying the Pope would be telling the pres what to do.
The current rise of the extreme left has made the Baptists and Catholics firm allies in the cultural wars. The change has been remarkable in its rapidity. In my youth, I recall tracts and sermons in my Baptist Church trying to prove that the AntiChrist would be a Pope

So now they go to sober drag queen shows from drinking DQ shows..I am horrified

VN Store

Back