So proud of my home state

Liquor license is pulled because there are children

The horror

The venue advertised that the show was not recommended for anyone under 18 and required minors to be with parents/guardians. What more would you want them to do? Why not go after the parents that knowingly took their kids to an "inappropriate" show instead of the venue?

The venue advertised that the show was not recommended for anyone under 18 and required minors to be with parents/guardians. What more would you want them to do? Why not go after the parents that knowingly took their kids to an "inappropriate" show instead of the venue?
Why would they allow kids to be present. I'm pretty certain that kids aren't allowed into titty bars.

Why would they allow kids to be present. I'm pretty certain that kids aren't allowed into titty bars.

If there was no nudity then the comparison isn't valid. Also, who do you want making the parenting decisions? You or the state?

These guys are sexual perverts, and allowing them to "perform" in front of kids is child abuse in my opinion. I'm glad DeSantis stripped them of their liquor license, they deserved it.

If the show was that bad it should be the parents being punished because THEY are the ones that allowed THEIR kids to see it, not the venue.

Apparently the defining clause with you is nudity and not perversion.

No, I have no idea what went on in that show. I do know that it wasn't the venue that let the minors see it, it was their parents.

I don't want the state making parenting decisions about morals.

If the show was that bad it should be the parents being punished because THEY are the ones that allowed THEIR kids to see it, not the venue.

Actually the venue did allow them to see it.

I walked into a restaurant in Florida last night and was greeted by a hostess that said we only serve 21 and older. So we walked out, because that was the rule the venue set and we didn’t meet the requirement.

Reactions: VolStrom

Well one cannot go after Parents..unless it is is the DOJ

but one can go after liquored parents

So you are assuming that "THEY" knew what was going to happen. I'm guessing that the next bar/hotel that has a tranny program won't allow children in fear of losing their liquor license. Do you have a problem with that?

Actually the venue did allow them to see it.

I walked into a restaurant in Florida last night and was greeted by a hostess that said we only serve 21 and older. So we walked out, because that was the rule the venue set and we didn’t meet the requirement.

The venue require a parent or guardian be with a minor to attend so ultimately it was the parent or guardian that allowed it.

The venue require a parent or guardian be with a minor to attend so ultimately it was the parent or guardian that allowed it.

It is dishonest to act like the venue is innocent. They know the law, we’re warned about it and still failed to take the necessary actions. That is part of owning a business, operating it in accordance to laws and regulations.

You can not like said laws and regulations, but it is completely absurd to believe the venue has no part in this.

So you are assuming that "THEY" knew what was going to happen. I'm guessing that the next bar/hotel that has a tranny program won't allow children in fear of losing their liquor license. Do you have a problem with that?

If a show is advertised as "not suitable for minors" a parent should be able to figure out what's going to happen.

Yes, I have a problem with that. I don't want the state deciding what's moral.

If a show is advertised as "not suitable for minors" a parent should be able to figure out what's going to happen.

Have you ever asked your wife what she thinks about these pervert shows and having children attend them?

It is dishonest to act like the venue is innocent. They know the law, we’re warned about it and still failed to take the necessary actions. That is part of owning a business, operating it in accordance to laws and regulations.

You can not like said laws and regulations, but it is completely absurd to believe the venue has no part in this.

IMO they complied with the law by requiring parent/guardian. Now I'm no lawyer and haven't read the law, just a couple articles about it and it looks like they did comply with the letter of the law.

Have you ever asked your wife what she thinks about these pervert shows and having children attend them?

No but I'm sure she feels the same way I do about them, that they are not suitable for kids.

So let children go to titty bars then

And buy cigarettes, chewing tobacco, all drugs and on and on. You don't really want what you're asking for.

Reactions: Weezy
IMO they complied with the law by requiring parent/guardian. Now I'm no lawyer and haven't read the law, just a couple articles about it and it looks like they did comply with the letter of the law.

We will see.

I am sure they have some high dollar lawyers and we will find out. It appears hosting a show with “explicitly sexual content with children present” is illegal. Seems like making sure children aren’t present costs you much less than paying attorneys.

I never ever thought in my lifetime that woke would be a devisive issue even 5 years ago. Speaks to parents, the electorate and politics
DeSantis is fighting back and sure..it is political. Not like the Woke isn't political in the first place and started this **** cultural war

Frankly..how many people support this Woke stuff?

**** we are screwed

Reactions: InVOLuntary
So let children go to titty bars then

And buy cigarettes, chewing tobacco, all drugs and on and on. You don't really want what you're asking for.

Don't go full Donjo, never go full Donjo.

I think parents need to making most of the decisions on how they raise their kids and not the state. If the parents are endangering, hurting, neglecting or abusing the kid then punish the parents. I'm not going to tell you how to raise your kid.

Reactions: VolStrom
We will see.

I am sure they have some high dollar lawyers and we will find out. It appears hosting a show with “explicitly sexual content with children present” is illegal. Seems like making sure children aren’t present costs you much less than paying attorneys.

I'm sure we will see and the probable outcome is the state of FL will loose. At least I hope it does.

We will see.

Losing a liquor license will cost them 10,000 times what they made from that drag queen show in front of kids did.

Reactions: allvol123
Losing a liquor license will cost them 10,000 times what they made from that drag queen show in front of kids did.

How many VN bucks you want to bet that they never miss a day of sales?

Hyatt Regency Miami is allowed to keep selling alcohol until the department makes a final decision. The business has 21 days to request a hearing, Beth Pannell, spokeswoman for the department, told Insider.

DeSantis administration revokes Hyatt Regency Miami alcohol license after it hosted 'A Drag Queen Christmas'

VN Store

Back