So proud of my home state

The ban on requiring vaccines.
Wait….wait……wait
You claim to be all about personal freedom but want to allow EMPLOYERS to require employees to submit to medical treatment as a condition of employment? 😬
So you don’t want the government telling you what to do but are fine with letting an unelected supervisor do so?

Wait….wait……wait
You claim to be all about personal freedom but want to allow EMPLOYERS to require employees to submit to medical treatment as a condition of employment? 😬
So you don’t want the government telling you what to do but are fine with letting an unelected supervisor do so?

Don’t they do it every day? If you don’t like what they tell you to do you are free to quit. Isn’t that the way it supposed to work?

Nope, both are adults with kids of their own.
Congrats...raising a kid in today's society unfortunately is impossible for them not to influenced more by those around them then their parents....remember when we were kids and there were those kids that seemed follow everything other did....that's basically all kids these days...my son, I keep him of social media and no movie with sexually explicit stuff...but he still asks me about stuffhe hears at school..he is 11. And I'm not talking normal joking boy stuff. I'm talking stuff that disgusting that kids were exposed to somewhere... And no I can't homeschool with my treatment schedule..so what are my options other then keep trying to teach him the right way.

Don’t they do it every day? If you don’t like what they tell you to do you are free to quit. Isn’t that the way it supposed to work?
But if the government requires ALL employers to require vaccines, you are free to quit but then not to work anywhere else either. You are free to starve I guess.

Exactly there should be some responsibility on these weirdos when they walk out and see kids to say I’m not performing. Some of these morons just think it’s funny some are trying to warp the minds of these kids

I will at least thank them, because they don’t do as you suggest, and as you or I would do, I now fully understand them.

Reactions: OrangeBoro
Really weird how far some on this board will twist to make sure sick freaks are allowed to sexualize children.

Wait….wait……wait

A business is a private entity! No one is forced to work for them!

Arresting the owner seems more effective.
Nah, he will get replaced with another person of questionable morals. When they have no ability to sell liquor, they will have no customers, hence no money, which is kind of the reason for a business.

I have always believed that 1. When you start a business your agreeing to abide by certain laws and restrictions to your personal beliefs (ie discrimination, etc...). 2. Children need to be protected as they are representative of a future society ( so what they are exposed to now as ok with get worse as they get older). 3. Local government should be representative of the local society, this is why I'm fine with Desantis doing this, if he is POTUS and tries to regulate like this nationwide...then nope not acceptable...

You literally did not reply to any point in my post. This is just a bunch of rationalization for big government.

You literally did not reply to any point in my post. This is just a bunch of rationalization for big government.
I quoted yours by accident and since when is calling for local government having authority over it's local citizens for big government...I legit stayed that if he tried to do that as POTUS it wouldn't be acceptable

VN Store

Back