So proud of my home state

Can you sue the business if you have an adverse reaction?

Now that’s an interesting question. We know the vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued. But can a private business be? I think in a perfect work they should be. If I owned a business and I requires you to get a vaccine and said vaccine was proven to have caused you harm, then I believe you absolutely should have the right to sue.

Congrats...raising a kid in today's society unfortunately is impossible for them not to influenced more by those around them then their parents....remember when we were kids and there were those kids that seemed follow everything other did....that's basically all kids these days...my son, I keep him of social media and no movie with sexually explicit stuff...but he still asks me about stuffhe hears at school..he is 11. And I'm not talking normal joking boy stuff. I'm talking stuff that disgusting that kids were exposed to somewhere... And no I can't homeschool with my treatment schedule..so what are my options other then keep trying to teach him the right way.
I have 2 boys the same age. It's nowhere near impossible like you make it out to be

To the liberal dolts in here yes. You see they don’t see things like drag shows and strippers to sexualization. They just see it as normal even for children.

Drag shows run the gamut from Mrs. Doubtfire to raunchy as hell. You guys refuse to acknowledge any difference. And telling someone how they can raise their kids is definitely big government. Y'all are pissed as hell over washing machines, but telling others how to raise their kids is no problem?

Drag shows run the gamut from Mrs. Doubtfire to raunchy as hell. You guys refuse to acknowledge any difference. And telling someone how they can raise their kids is definitely big government. Y'all are pissed as hell over washing machines, but telling others how to raise their kids is no problem?
Most on here actually single in on sexually explicit shows... Not the comedy type or normal drag dressing..... This has been said several times and even in the bill it is specified adult cabaret which means adult themed... Not comedy skits etc.
So if your for keeping sexually stuff away from children there really is no argument here

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Most on here actually single in on sexually explicit shows... Not the comedy type or normal drag dressing..... This has been said several times and even in there bill is specifies adult cabaret which means adult themed... Not comedy skits etc.
So if your fit keeping sexually stiff away from children there really is no argument here

You gotta a loud contingent that says any drag is sicko perverted behavior.

PrOtEcT tHe ChIlDrEn

He isnt wrong. They arent hungry but they are malnourished due to their extremely bad diet, however a free school lunch and breakfast doesnt help that. Do you know how much food was wasted during Covid when school lunch and breakfast was free to all students? The food is, in most cases, disgusting and kids nibble at it and throw it away.

You dont see a difference between a washing machine and a freak sexualizing a child?

He isnt wrong. They arent hungry but they are malnourished due to their extremely bad diet, however a free school lunch and breakfast doesnt help that. Do you know how much food was wasted during Covid when school lunch and breakfast was free to all students? The food is, in most cases, disgusting and kids nibble at it and throw it away.
There a lot of students who aren't hungry BECAUSE of free lunch at school.

Reactions: EasternVol
There a lot of students who aren't hungry BECAUSE of free lunch at school.

And why aren't we doing something with the parents? There should be consequences for having kids you can't or won't feed.

Hell, don't feed a dog and they charge you with animal cruelty. Don't feed your kid and the state takes up the slack, that's some screwed up priorities.

And why aren't we doing something with the parents? There should be consequences for having kids you can't or won't feed.

Hell, don't feed a dog and they charge you with animal cruelty. Don't feed your kid and the state takes up the slack, that's some screwed up priorities.
So you think the state should charge the parents with a crime and take the kids?

VN Store

Back