Sooner fan really looking forward to the game

Reactions: Sarms58
No I’m not claiming Caleb Williams. I never got an answer. How many Tennessee Heisman’s 😂🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Heistman awards? Who cares. I personally don’t get caught up on which player the media hypes up for an individual award. Last time I checked there are 11 players on offense and 11 on defense. A QB or RB ain’t jack diddly squat without their 5 OL players.

I’ll be glad to just discuss but every time a Vol incites I follow-up. I’m good just discussing the current teams. But every time that SEC Big Bad Wolf mantra ensues I respond in kind
Discussing current teams? You continue to espouse about things ou did prior the war on terror

ghows-PA-4573523a-0185-4b84-acbe-a8d8779351e4-af9f7aa0.jpeg

I’m good with discussion limited to the upcoming game, the current teams, and the SEC this season. Now when that SEC Big Bad Wolf mantra starts I’ll go that direction.
I’ll be glad to just discuss but every time a Vol incites I follow-up. I’m good just discussing the current teams. But every time that SEC Big Bad Wolf mantra ensues I respond in kind

Y'all got this man repeating himself now.

Trying to watch CFB tonight is ironic in regards to this thread. Flipping back from Kansas to Kansas State and it’s both just terrible terrible football. I mean just hard to watch, imagine getting to play these guys(and worse) every year in conference play.

Reactions: DC_Vol

VN Store

Back