Sooner fan really looking forward to the game

Kansas State finally pulling away from Zona in an absolute snooze fest. To be fair though both teams look better than OU right now.

Edit: Kansas beat by UNLV. Big12 football y’all

Last edited:
Can promise you Pruitt wanted to be successful. He just sucked and was dumb. Have you ever heard the saying if you’re not cheating you’re not trying. Well Pruitt was definitely really trying.
Pruitt was a great lieutenant; but not cut out to be captain. He wasn’t dumb; he just didn’t have the right skills to run things. Most teams would pick him up as DC without hesitation if it weren’t for the show clause.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Pruitt was a great lieutenant; but not cut out to be captain. He wasn’t dumb; he just didn’t have the right skills to run things. Most teams would pick him up as DC without hesitation if it weren’t for the show clause.
He’s a talented DC for sure even without Saban. With Saban he took another step forward. No doubt he’s very talented at coaching. He’s still a dumbass, has a longgg history of doing dumb crap at multiple programs.

He’s a talented DC for sure even without Saban. With Saban he took another step forward. No doubt he’s very talented at coaching. He’s still a dumbass, has a longgg history of doing dumb crap at multiple programs.
It is strangely true that someone can be so intelligent and dumb at the same time isn’t it? 😂. I think most of humanity can relate

How long you been in your mammas basement reading up on Tennessee. Dam boy, go outside and get yourself some fresh air.
He’s just so happy Oklahoma plays in the big boy league now we should have 3 heisman by now johhny majors, Payton manning for sure and Henson hooker but it is what it is.. i still don’t know what happened to our team in South Carolina cause every other game we competed in except Georgia

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Dumb award. Adrian was a beast but besides him y’all really just benefited from a weak Big 12 that didn’t play defense.

Who would you put up against Peyton Manning, Al Wilson, Eric Berry, and Reggie White?
Don’t forget jerod mayo, Arian foster, Jalin Hyatt, Jujuan Jennings, Marquez north, etc the list goes on

Reactions: bpalmer28
He’s just so happy Oklahoma plays in the big boy league now we should have 3 heisman by now johhny majors, Payton manning for sure and Henson hooker but it is what it is.. i still don’t know what happened to our team in South Carolina cause every other game we competed in except Georgia
I really do think they had our signals

Do you guys play Mizzou or Florida this year? My history lessons are free as well. I’ve been following OU for 60 years and we’ve never had a dry spell like you guys. I’m glad an OU guy has brought you back from Arkansas level for 25 years.
Now I see why you’re here. Time alone in your basement is boring. No other 60-70 year olds will hang out at the park with you because you act like a child. Carry on.

Don’t forget jerod mayo, Arian foster, Jalin Hyatt, Jujuan Jennings, Marquez north, etc the list goes on
Albert Haynesworth. John Henderson. Kelly Washington. Hendon Hooker. Pearless Price. Travis Henry, Jamal Lewis, Joey Kent, Derek Barnett, Jarod Mayo, etc.

But we’re supposed to think they have a richer history of great players because some nerds voted to give an award to Jason White 😅

Roy Williams and Gerald McCoy were pretty good too. I’ll give them that.

VN Store

Back