Sprinting after a quarter is like a boxer doing push ups between rounds

I'm also not a superstar OL in good enough shape to run this fast of an offense after busting my rear in the S&C program.

Reactions: 2 people
At least I don't pick on people that would beat my arse in a spelling contest.

I am an equal opportunity picker. Since you needed a little attention which obviously you lack in your life I indulged you. It must be sad to live your life off negativity just to get some form of attention. I have a son who does that. Are you my little biracial son? Are you my Lenny Kravitz?

Reactions: 1 person
3:00 commercial break destroys that and now you are on a low.

We want to leave "it" all on the field yes, but we don't we don't want to leave "it" during an official timeout.

The act itself is giving you more to leave because it gives the players a rush. The fans love it so they get loud, it just gives the guys a boost and gears them up for the fourth quarter. Besides, if you saw all of the running that goes on behind the scenes, you wouldn't be worried at all.

I've kinda lurked on this site for years.... I've read some really incompetent and stupid stuff... Hell I've wrote some really stupid stuff... But what this Keith guy has just said is by far the most ridiculously idiotic load of unthought out of BS I have ever heard in my entire life ! To suggest that 20 year old world class athletes can't run 30 yards max between quarters so they can keep from getting "gassed" is a mind blowing statement and I honestly feel sorry you and your thinking ability. Please seek help.

Reactions: 17 people
Reserve energy is a premium in the game of football. Especially when it comes to 4th and 1 or goal line situations.

Having our OL sprint down the field is dumb imo.

You played with yourself in high school, didn't you? Cause we all know you didn't play any football.

Reserve energy is a premium in the game of football. Especially when it comes to 4th and 1 or goal line situations.

Having our OL sprint down the field is dumb imo.

Maybe they should bring the gator on the field and give each one of our players a ride to the other end of the field. :eek:lol:

I've kinda lurked on this site for years.... I've read some really incompetent and stupid stuff... Hell I've wrote some really stupid stuff... But what this Keith guy has just said is by far the most ridiculously idiotic load of unthought out of BS I have ever heard in my entire life ! To suggest that 20 year old world class athletes can't run 30 yards max between quarters so they can keep from getting "gassed" is a mind blowing statement and I honestly feel sorry you and your thinking ability. Please seek help.

Wait you're right they are supposed to run to the sidelines. I'm sorry I saw them run down the field after the 1st quarter.

Looks like Butch has already corrected this. (I am watching the replay btw live lol)

GO VOLS and peace out Darky VOL!

Wait you're right they are supposed to run to the sidelines. I'm sorry I saw them run down the field after the 1st quarter.

Looks like Butch has already corrected this. (I am watching the replay btw live lol)

GO VOLS and peace out Darky VOL!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 3 people
You played with yourself in high school, didn't you? Cause we all know you didn't play any football.

fap.gif

I take it you're a regular caller?

listener?

You know, sometimes it is better just to admit that you posted something stupid. Just say:

"1. Man, I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that, but I have been depressed lately.

2. My wife just gave birth and I was up all night just to discover that it was not my child.

3. I left my computer on and my 11 year old son posted in my username.

Or, 4. I just had a drug induced flash back to the trips I took on LSD in the 60s.

I think you will find that most posters will remember when they posted something stupid and the reason for it and forgive. As it stands now, I think we may have an epic post thread of pure abuse of an internet "challenged" person! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back