State Of The Union 2024

I’ve never said otherwise, but if that helps bring people together I’m fine with it haha
No, but like all things since the 'election' the left only wants division. And it was said many many many times by your buddies.

FWIW I don't GAS about what Puddinhead said regarding mRNA 'vaccines'. They still have yet to successfully make it out of animal trials, so roll up your sleeve if you think it will help. Pfizer needs more volunteers. I'll watch from the sidelines with a beach drink.

.... or if you genuinely cared about Joe Biden's State of the Union Address, and you are also capable of thinking for yourselves (that's asking a lot of Republicans, I know), you could have just watched the speech and formed your own opinion. I mean, what else were you going to do while Trump's Truth Social platform was repeatedly crashing?

.... and don't say that you don't care, you wouldn't be posting in this thread if you didn't care.
I did watch it. I was just poking fun at how over the top some of the media has been hyping it up.

What is it with the GOP pretty much always having a disastrous rebuttal to the SOU?

Remember this one?

1709931568463.gif

Saw a comment that Britt's was like a first year acting student sending out an audition tape. Pretty funny.

What is it with the GOP pretty much always having a disastrous rebuttal to the SOU?

Saw a comment that Britt's was like a first year acting student sending out an audition tape. Pretty funny.
Britt's a drama queen dunce. The red-headed guy from the Dems seemed to be having some spittle problems in his response and the Whitmer one was bad as well.

hard to remember a good one from either team

He won't win because of it, but had it been really bad he might have lost because of it.
Imagine thinking you were gonna own Grandpa Joe and he instead wipes the floor with you in less than 2 seconds without saying a word or lifting a finger. B.O.S.S.

Reactions: Sin City Vol
What you were, is less important than what you became. Sometimes, some people, wisely, take stop to think where they stand. And which trail walk from thence. Some take the road less traveled by, and that makes all the difference. And you still get criticized by those would rather dayum instead of congratulating you for altering course.

VN Store

Back