Stupid Georgia...(merged)

Are you sure you want to make that bet? Somebody will bookmark it. If you've had a few nobody will give you too much crap if you retract.

And I have had more than a few!!!

VOLS FOREVER VOL DYNASTY!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

VS kinda reminds me of Slick Rick a little bit... :question:

While I would like to agree with you about that I think he is just trying to stir the pot. But other than that you are correct.

The thing is that everyone is acting like it was in our plan to play Hawaii. That is just crazy talk. We cannot help who was picked to play us or our position in the poles. Even though before the game the media picked Hawaii to win (along with alot of posters on this board) and after they said that they didnt belong on the same field. I dont get how everyone has the luxury of back tracking.

The fact is you guys took care of business so you got the opportunity to play in the SEC championship game and I will bet that if you ask any real UGA fan they would have much rather had the opportunity to play LSU than having to play in the Sugar against an overmatched Hawaii team.

Absolutely agree with that. Obviously you wanted to get to the SEC Championsip game more than anything else. Just like UT last year. We didn't beat LSU, but I sure was happy we were there and got the opportunity. Although, if you have to miss the SEC Championship game, the Sugar Bowl is not a bad place to land.:) As far as UT taking care of business, we did do that except for the Championship game. As good as LSU was, we had them where we wanted them until that crazy interception by Ainge for the TD. If we had taken care of business in that game then we would have been the ones playing the overmatched Hawaii team. As a result of this, you could possibly have UGA, FL and TN all in the preseason top 5 and all from the SEC East. That would have been interesting.

I will be the first to admit that, but it is a simple question of his confidence in this "SUPER STUD TEAM" they keep crowin' about!

Go back and read his post....Fade is usually very reasonable in his assessment. I do not believe you will find one where he said anything near what you are asserting.

While I would like to agree with you about that I think he is just trying to stir the pot. But other than that you are correct.

The thing is that everyone is acting like it was in our plan to play Hawaii. That is just crazy talk. We cannot help who was picked to play us or our position in the poles. Even though before the game the media picked Hawaii to win (along with alot of posters on this board) and after they said that they didnt belong on the same field. I dont get how everyone has the luxury of back tracking.

The fact is you guys took care of business so you got the opportunity to play in the SEC championship game and I will bet that if you ask any real UGA fan they would have much rather had the opportunity to play LSU than having to play in the Sugar against an overmatched Hawaii team.
Anyone that actually thought Hawaii was going to beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl knows very little about college football.

Go back and read his post....Fade is usually very reasonable in his assessment. I do not believe you will find one where he said anything near what you are asserting.

Thanks for pointing that out he does seem to be one of the more realistic Dawg fans, but the post I made still stands for a large # of the Hairy Dawgs!

The dogs were realistics til they started reading the headlines. Bottom line is the season for the dogs depends on if Stafford throws picks or not.

Absolutely agree with that. Obviously you wanted to get to the SEC Championsip game more than anything else. Just like UT last year. We didn't beat LSU, but I sure was happy we were there and got the opportunity. Although, if you have to miss the SEC Championship game, the Sugar Bowl is not a bad place to land.:) As far as UT taking care of business, we did do that except for the Championship game. As good as LSU was, we had them where we wanted them until that crazy interception by Ainge for the TD. If we had taken care of business in that game then we would have been the ones playing the overmatched Hawaii team. As a result of this, you could possibly have UGA, FL and TN all in the preseason top 5 and all from the SEC East. That would have been interesting.

Or atleast in the top ten. That would have been amazing.

The dogs were realistics til they started reading the headlines. Bottom line is the season for the dogs depends on if Stafford throws picks or not.

I will agree with that somewhat but I think it relys mostly on our defense and their ability to stay healthy and fresh.

I will bet that if you ask any real UGA fan they would have much rather had the opportunity to play LSU than having to play in the Sugar against an overmatched Hawaii team.

If you had to choose between losing to LSU at the SECCG or owning Hawaii?? I mean the Georgia Dome is nice but still...

I hate UGA, but will admit this is probably the most talented team since the 81 team, but they are not good enough to go toe to toe w/ all these tough teams week to week and come out undefeated. And since the west coast powder puffs dont play anyone one, one of those teams will likely snuff out any SEC super team that will most likely show @ least one loss.
It's just the cold hard truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREDICTION TIME!!!!!

Moreno will either be injured this year or go pro after falling just shy of the Heisman.
Any thoughts on this. His style of play makes athletic trainers cringe every possesion!

VN Store

Back