Stupid Georgia...(merged)

the fact of the matter is that, as we have seen many times before, anyone can be beated. As for th SC and UGA game this year I feel that we have a better shot at SC this year.

I do not feel that they will have enough offense to outscore us. They will have a stud WR in Kenny Mckinley and a good TE but who else do they have? Their D is going to be stout as long as no one gets hurt. I look for a tough close game but the Dawgs pull away in the 4th.

the fact of the matter is that, as we have seen many times before, anyone can be beated. As for th SC and UGA game this year I feel that we have a better shot at SC this year.

I do not feel that they will have enough offense to outscore us. They will have a stud WR in Kenny Mckinley and a good TE but who else do they have? Their D is going to be stout as long as no one gets hurt. I look for a tough close game but the Dawgs pull away in the 4th.

You may very well whip up on South Carolina but prepare for a massive whooping when we come to town!
Fabalous Foster will run over and around your midget DL!
MacDaddy Berry will be a glove on your WR's!

FOR VOL EVER!!!!!

VOL DYNASTY!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

very nice.
Ooops
GrammarPolice-799780.gif

The b is right next to the n on the keyboard. Fade does like to take a drink from time to time.... :)

Thanks but I have to admit I was completely sober for this one.:crazy:

Last edited:
You may very well whip up on South Carolina but prepare for a massive whooping when we come to town!

FOR VOL EVER!!!!!

LMAO..... deep breaths son. deep breaths. You have got to be exhausted.

FOR VOL EVER!!!!!

En inglés, por favor. :crazy:

I agree UGA fans are obsessed with the idea they were the rightfull champions last year. They are quick to talk smack about their "impressive" finish last year, but they shut up real quick when you bring up that special day in Knoxville last year. I took my friend (a dawg fan) to that game and he still will not discuss it!!!!

I agree UGA fans are obsessed with the idea they were the rightfull champions last year. They are quick to talk smack about their "impressive" finish last year, but they shut up real quick when you bring up that special day in Knoxville last year. I took my friend (a dawg fan) to that game and he still will not discuss it!!!!
I've found their absence from the SECCG to be a bit of a downer for them as well.

I have noticed that as well but to hear them tell it they are glad they didnt go as a certain loss to LSU in sec cham. would've shattered their illusion to a claim of the throne!

I have noticed that as well but to hear them tell it they are glad they didnt go as a certain loss to LSU in sec cham. would've shattered their illusion to a claim of the throne!

I dont know who your are talking to but any DAWG fan that did not want to be in the SEC championship game is either an idiot or a bandwagon fan. The SEC championship should be priority number one for any team in our conference.

You have to admire their abiliity to ignore facts and live in their fantasy world. By the way THis Moreno cat. He is talented but just because he can get the dawg crap knocked out of him and jump up real quick does not mean he ran the ball any farther just that he got hit hard and taken down??? anyone else have any thoughts on this "Heisman Hopeful"

Its not that they didn't want to go but since they were not good enough to make it there they pretend like it was all part of Richts' diabolicle genius plan!!!!

You have to admire their abiliity to ignore facts and live in their fantasy world. By the way THis Moreno cat. He is talented but just because he can get the dawg crap knocked out of him and jump up real quick does not mean he ran the ball any farther just that he got hit hard and taken down??? anyone else have any thoughts on this "Heisman Hopeful"

You are right he is just a middle of the pack back who rushed for over 1300 yards. No reason to to expect anything out of him. I mean only three backs in SEC history have more yards as a freshman. Why give him any credit at all.

Its not that they didn't want to go but since they were not good enough to make it there they pretend like it was all part of Richts' diabolicle genius plan!!!!

now your are just fooling yourself. If you believe that all UGA fans are like this then you are as ignorant as the people preaching it.

I dont know who your are talking to but any DAWG fan that did not want to be in the SEC championship game is either an idiot or a bandwagon fan. The SEC championship should be priority number one for any team in our conference.

I think what he is saying, Georgia came out smelling like a rose by not playing in the SECCG. I even heard the analyst on ESPN talking about it. If Georgia had gone and lost to LSU, they would not have gone to the Sugar Bowl, drilled Hawaii and be getting quite as much preseason hype as they are getting. Of course you want to go to the SECCG, everyone does, but it actually hurt UT last year, only becuase we lost. You have to play one more game, mark another loss on your record, it hurts your ranking while another team sits back, watches the game and steps right in to a BCS Bowl game. Now, if you had gone and beat LSU, then it would have been a different story. But, if we had beaten LSU, it would have been a different story too. We would have been in the Sugar Bowl pounding Hawaii.
Anyways, how it turned out really worked out well for the Dawgs last year. I think that is what he was saying.

I think what he is saying, Georgia came out smelling like a rose by not playing in the SECCG. I even heard the analyst on ESPN talking about it. If Georgia had gone and lost to LSU, they would not have gone to the Sugar Bowl, drilled Hawaii and be getting quite as much preseason hype as they are getting. Of course you want to go to the SECCG, everyone does, but it actually hurt UT last year, only becuase we lost. You have to play one more game, mark another loss on your record, it hurts your ranking while another team sits back, watches the game and steps right in to a BCS Bowl game. Now, if you had gone and beat LSU, then it would have been a different story. But, if we had beaten LSU, it would have been a different story too. We would have been in the Sugar Bowl pounding Hawaii.
Anyways, how it turned out really worked out well for the Dawgs last year. I think that is what he was saying.

While I would like to agree with you about that I think he is just trying to stir the pot. But other than that you are correct.

The thing is that everyone is acting like it was in our plan to play Hawaii. That is just crazy talk. We cannot help who was picked to play us or our position in the poles. Even though before the game the media picked Hawaii to win (along with alot of posters on this board) and after they said that they didnt belong on the same field. I dont get how everyone has the luxury of back tracking.

The fact is you guys took care of business so you got the opportunity to play in the SEC championship game and I will bet that if you ask any real UGA fan they would have much rather had the opportunity to play LSU than having to play in the Sugar against an overmatched Hawaii team.

Last edited:
Even though before the game the media picked Hawaii to win (along with alot of posters on this board) and after they said that they didnt belong on the same field.
Those who thought that were very few and far between. In fact, I don't remember reading that sentiment anywhere, but if it was here, I can probably name the loonies who wrote it.

VN Store

Back