Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder if this will have any effect on athletic recruiting, or if they are lax with granting exemptions.

Most schools are lax with the exemptions. We had another school essentially imply to submit the documentation and it will be granted. They subsequently got rid of their mandate for next Fall a few weeks back.

I think these would be considered documented deathscaused by the vaccine.

The autopsies of two teenage boys who died shortly after getting Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine indicate that heart inflammation was the primary cause of death, medical examiners found.

Both boys were found dead in their beds, one three days after receiving the second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine and the other four days after receipt of the second dose. Both were pronounced dead without attempts at resuscitation.

Heart Inflammation Manifested Unusually in 2 Boys Who Died Shortly After Getting Pfizer Vaccine: Study

Heart failure and even death have occurred among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine, according to a new study.

Six people across the four Nordic countries died from myocarditis, a form of heart inflammation, within 90 days of hospital admission after being vaccinated with a messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, researchers reported. Twenty-two vaccinated people were diagnosed with heart failure within 90 days of hospital admission with myocarditis.

Death, Heart Failure Occurred Among Vaccinated With Heart Inflammation: Study

A bit too old for my taste.
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

You think the anti-vaxxers are solely motivated by health concerns? 🤣
I certainly was. Nobody knew what that **** was, and even the most cursory research would have told you that MRNA 'vaccines' had never made it out of animal trials prior to this. And they still hadn't. Coupled with the complete indemnification of the pharma companies my wife and I questioned the safety of the whole ****ing thing. Turns out, our due diligence quite possibly has saved our lives.

There can’t be documented deaths from the jab bc you don’t know who has had the jab + had Covid. And we don’t know the long term effects of Covid. But we do know there are health issues tied to Covid, especially heart issues.
wow. I have never seen anyone move the goalposts right in the middle of a post before.

But now do the whole 'died from COVID' thing we heard for almost 2 years.

Reactions: VolinWayne
I certainly was. Nobody knew what that **** was, and even the most cursory research would have told you that MRNA 'vaccines' had never made it out of animal trials prior to this. And they still hadn't. Coupled with the complete indemnification of the pharma companies my wife and I questioned the safety of the whole ****ing thing. Turns out, our due diligence quite possibly has saved our lives.
I see it the same. Health concern was the only thing in my thoughts. MRNA had never been approved for human use. Then throw on top of that normally vaccines take years to research, develop, and test before it’s released for public use. They had a Covid “vaccine” whipped up months after Covid first appeared? I was immediately skeptical. And then of course giving complete immunity to pharma companies didn’t reassure me any.

What I think causes some confusion is that people untrusting of the Covid shot is immediately labeled as an anti-vaxxer. No I’m not anti vax. I’m just anti Covid shot for the reasons listed above.

Reactions: davethevol
First of all, stop labeling everyone who has concerns about this particular vaccine as an anti-vaxxer. There is a huge difference between this experimental vaccine and the majority of every other vaccine thats ever went through extensive testing. Exactly what else should motivate us besides for health concerns? Do "anti-vaxxers just enjoy being sensored and belittled on social media. Do you think we really enjoy being labeled as tinfoil conspiracy theorists? If somebody is supposed to be compensating me for my time apparantly I'm doing this all wrong.
I wasn't an anti-vaxxer until 2021. I was mainly anti-covid vax. But as time went on, I have become cynical of ALL of them.

Neither do we know the long term effects of the jab.

Correct. My point is how can we tell the difference? Bc tons of ppl who got the jab also had Covid, like myself. Had Covid before the vaccine even existed.

But we do know that covid causes heart issues and showed a correlation to sudden cardiac arrest as the data tells us from the rise in those instances from 2019 to 2020.

Correct. My point is how can we tell the difference? Bc tons of ppl who got the jab also had Covid, like myself. Had Covid before the vaccine even existed.

But we do know that covid causes heart issues and showed a correlation to sudden cardiac arrest as the data tells us from the rise in those instances from 2019 to 2020.
The virus and jab were both engineered and all responsible should be held responsible

The spike protein is detrimental to your health whether you got it from getting COVID or a vaccine, the question is what other ingredients are in the vaccine as well. I know many of the things suggested for vaccine related injuries are also on my list for COVID long haul recovery. The idea that the spike protein simply goes away has proven to be false. Seen several studies showing it shows up for long periods after. The big elephant in the room is the vaxx and covid-19 were both man made, and seem to have been rolled out in tandem and well prepared in advance. I had VERY VERY near mortal Delta case, but my heart and blood have been fantastic. Cardiologist was almost surprised at how well I checked out given my weight and size. But again I had a dr that had me on the Hydro, Zinc, NAC, ivermectin etc frontline doctors protocol within a month of leaving hospital. Didn't hurt that I had lost a ton of weight before and during covid. I have also been taking the Nattokinase daily since then as well Anyone who got triple/quad vaxed and not on a blood thinner might want to look into that last one.

VN Store

Back