Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Go ahead and explain how it would work. I keep asking but no one will.
I think Ras has given a pretty good explanation. You are choosing to wear blinders and deny that the 1000 (or so) unvaccinated people would be legitimate choices. You also seem to refuse to accept what a farce the entire "died from covid" mantra was for the last 3 years or whatever. If there was ever an invalid data sample, THAT was it, yet here we are now arguing over a head cold.

I think Ras has given a pretty good explanation. You are choosing to wear blinders and deny that the 1000 (or so) unvaccinated people would be legitimate choices. You also seem to refuse to accept what a farce the entire "died from covid" mantra was for the last 3 years or whatever. If there was ever an invalid data sample, THAT was it, yet here we are now arguing over a head cold.

Sounds like he’s happy to conclude we’ll never be able to know if this vaccine is safe.

First off it is beyond comical that you asked if I was being obtuse and then you call the virus a head cold. I mean come on. How silly of you.

Secondly, no, he hasn’t explained it. Bc as I have stated numerous times, you can find 1000 vaxxed and 1000 un-vaxxed who will experience zero health issues.

And neither of you have answered - who collects the data in this study? Bc half the people already don’t trust science and data. So they aren’t going to willingly give info. Even if they do, they wouldn’t trust the conclusions drawn from a study if it came from any of the institutions that are capable of such a study. We know this bc they don’t trust them now.

Who does the research matters. Bc they have to talk to people. Are people gonna be willing to talk to just anyone about their own medical and vaccination history? Lol what world are you living in? There is no accurate way to get info on this bc the institutions that *could*, half the population doesn’t trust.
Which is why I said it should be an open invitation to anyone and the information/results should be debated fairly in the public arena. That is how things normally worked before 2020. But now, any data or information that runs counter to the govt narrative is "fact checked" or slandered and misinformation/disinformation. In other words, the counter-position is NOT attacked based on the assertions and data collected, but is attacked based on ad hominem tactics.

Sounds like he’s happy to conclude we’ll never be able to know if this vaccine is safe.
If you’re talking about me - kinda yes. But again, we do know that Covid causes health issues, especially pertaining to the heart, as evidenced by numbers analyzed before the vaccine was even available.

So we know Covid causes those issues, bc numbers. But extremely difficult to find out if the vaccine also causes those issues.

If you’re talking about me - kinda yes. But again, we do know that Covid causes health issues, especially pertaining to the heart, as evidenced by numbers analyzed before the vaccine was even available.

So we know Covid causes those issues, bc numbers. But extremely difficult to find out if the vaccine also causes those issues.

I was talking about you because therein lies the problem. You’ve got a bad disease. And a vaccine that might be worse than the disease.

The more we see from the vaccine, the more likely this scenario seems to be. This was a product that wasn’t properly studied and, for lack of a more exact term, was forced on many people.

This shot should not have been released to the general public, at least without a disclaimer that we are the trials and research. It certainly should have never been required for anything. And it most certainly shouldn’t be mandated for children.

If we can never pick apart whether the shot is worse than the disease, it means it’s a worthless vaccine.

First off it is beyond comical that you asked if I was being obtuse and then you call the virus a head cold. I mean come on. How silly of you.
The mortality numbers speak for themselves (assuming you trust those numbers). C-19 is essentially a head cold.

Secondly, no, he hasn’t explained it. Bc as I have stated numerous times, you can find 1000 vaxxed and 1000 un-vaxxed who will experience zero health issues.
And I told you before, I was speaking in general. You can come up with your own reasonable approach to address how the data is collected with living subjects. I'm not sure why you chose to interject dead C-19 victims in your argument, but anyways.

And neither of you have answered - who collects the data in this study? Bc half the people already don’t trust science and data. So they aren’t going to willingly give info. Even if they do, they wouldn’t trust the conclusions drawn from a study if it came from any of the institutions that are capable of such a study. We know this bc they don’t trust them now.
In a country of 330 million+, you act as though you couldn't gain a sizeable sample size to do a study. Even if you do have a substantial number of people that are skeptical on both sides, I bet you a billion $$ that I don't have that you would be able to get enough people to do a fair study.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How are you going to argue that you can get conclusive data about C-19 causing issues, but you find it impossible to get this very same information about the vaccines?

Reactions: VolinWayne
In a country of 330 million+, you act as though you couldn't gain a sizeable sample size to do a study. Even if you do have a substantial number of people that are skeptical on both sides, I bet you a billion $$ that I don't have that you would be able to get enough people to do a fair study.

Of course you could do a study. This is the type of thing that is done all the time before drugs get approved. I would think Pfizer is probably in the middle of conducting studies of their original COVID now…you know, the longitudinal study that used to be a requirement for approval by the FDA?

And I cannot get anyone to explain to me how they can acknowledge the dangers and risks associated with C-19 by itself, but do not want to assume that the risk of both C-19 and the vaccines could be an equal, if not greater, concern.

How can two risk factors (C-19 and the vaccine) be less concerning than one risk factor (C-19 by itself)?

How are you going to argue that you can get conclusive data about C-19 causing issues, but you find it impossible to get this very same information about the vaccines?

How do you not understand? The numbers I’m talking about are 2019 - 2020 YOY. Vaccine wasn’t out until Dec 2020. That’s how you can separate it out. It’s simple

I was talking about you because therein lies the problem. You’ve got a bad disease. And a vaccine that might be worse than the disease.

The more we see from the vaccine, the more likely this scenario seems to be. This was a product that wasn’t properly studied and, for lack of a more exact term, was forced on many people.

This shot should not have been released to the general public, at least without a disclaimer that we are the trials and research. It certainly should have never been required for anything. And it most certainly shouldn’t be mandated for children.

If we can never pick apart whether the shot is worse than the disease, it means it’s a worthless vaccine.

I agree it’s a problem bc it’s near impossible to separate the numbers out once the vaccine became available. That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time.

The mortality numbers speak for themselves (assuming you trust those numbers). C-19 is essentially a head cold.

And I told you before, I was speaking in general. You can come up with your own reasonable approach to address how the data is collected with living subjects. I'm not sure why you chose to interject dead C-19 victims in your argument, but anyways.

And who is running the study? Which I’ve asked a bunch now. And would you actually trust the results even if the conclusion was something you disagreed with? I highly doubt that as earlier in your post claimed the numbers said C19 was essentially head cold. Lol what? Please go back and look at the links I’ve posted - I’ve made it easy for you - of the numbers of increased instances of cardiac arrest from 2019-2020 and how it correlated to Covid hotspots.

Do you know of any head colds that are linked to Cardiac arrest?

I agree it’s a problem bc it’s near impossible to separate the numbers out once the vaccine became available. That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time.

It would not be near impossible to perform the study. There are plenty of vaccinated and unvaccinated people. You just need a large enough sample size. The question is will you be able to make a significant inference. Won’t know until the study is performed.

It’s criminal these studies were not properly done before the vaccine was approved.

And I cannot get anyone to explain to me how they can acknowledge the dangers and risks associated with C-19 by itself, but do not want to assume that the risk of both C-19 and the vaccines could be an equal, if not greater, concern.

How can two risk factors (C-19 and the vaccine) be less concerning than one risk factor (C-19 by itself)?

I've attempted to make that point multiple times as well.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
And who is running the study? Which I’ve asked a bunch now. And would you actually trust the results even if the conclusion was something you disagreed with? I highly doubt that as earlier in your post claimed the numbers said C19 was essentially head cold. Lol what? Please go back and look at the links I’ve posted - I’ve made it easy for you - of the numbers of increased instances of cardiac arrest from 2019-2020 and how it correlated to Covid hotspots.

Do you know of any head colds that are linked to Cardiac arrest?

An easy way to do a study would be to have all doctors document the vaccination status of every person who has cardiac issues. To take this one step further why don't we have doctors document the vaccine status of new cancer patients as well. It seems cancer has really exploded over the past 2 years as well. I realize some of this probably has to do with people missing their annual screenings in 2020 but we have had doctors warning about immune supression from the vaccine for 2 years now. A study like this really would not be that hard to do but the problem is the CDC does not want want the public to know this. Trust me, if it would make the vaccines look good they would be all over this.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
How do you not understand? The numbers I’m talking about are 2019 - 2020 YOY. Vaccine wasn’t out until Dec 2020. That’s how you can separate it out. It’s simple
You simply take into account the people that caught C-19 AFTER the vaccine rollout and throw out any data of cases from BEFORE the rollout. Or come up with some other reasonable alternative.

You are deliberately trying to gaslight us into thinking this is such an impossible task.

You simply take into account the people that caught C-19 AFTER the vaccine rollout and throw out any data of cases from BEFORE the rollout. Or come up with some other reasonable alternative.

You are deliberately trying to gaslight us into thinking this is such an impossible task.

What? There are already numbers showing C19 links to cardiac arrest. And they are from BEFORE there was a vaccine. Why would we throw those out? Bc you don’t like them?

It is a head cold at this point... it has mutated just like all viruses do. And it is true that is is now little more than a head cold.
But I will concede that nobody trusts medical 'science' at this point enough to trust them with a study. But they did it to themselves.

At least they got rich in the process.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
An easy way to do a study would be to have all doctors document the vaccination status of every person who has cardiac issues. To take this one step further why don't we have doctors document the vaccine status of new cancer patients as well. It seems cancer has really exploded over the past 2 years as well. I realize some of this probably has to do with people missing their annual screenings in 2020 but we have had doctors warning about immune supression from the vaccine for 2 years now. A study like this really would not be that hard to do but the problem is the CDC does not want want the public to know this. Trust me, if it would make the vaccines look good they would be all over this.

That’s not a terrible idea. Except people can lie about being vaccinated. Hell, folks were out there buying fake vaccine cards.

A lot of the cardiac issues are sudden tho. Not a lot of time to ask about vaccine status.

I know two people that had what the doctors termed "turbo cancer". Found it and they were both dead within 6 months.

What? There are already numbers showing C19 links to cardiac arrest. And they are from BEFORE there was a vaccine. Why would we throw those out? Bc you don’t like them?
I'm only addressing your concern about the rollout of the vaccine coming in December 2020. Again, this is your assertion. My simple solution would be to just look at those that had cases after the rollout. And now that I think about it more, I'm really not sure what difference it really makes as to when the vaccines came out. Again, stop gaslighting. The studies can be done at any arbitrary timeline you want to draw. if you want to draw the line at the start of the Omicron variant in summer 2021, you could do that as well.

There are plenty of creative ways of getting data that can compare the risks between the vaccinated and unvaccinated.

I know two people that had what the doctors termed "turbo cancer". Found it and they were both dead within 6 months.

My kids youth pastor's mom just recently got diagnosed with cancer and they gave her 2 months to live. The irony of it all was the doctors scheduled her starting treatment in 3 to 4 months. This is not a joke.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back