Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That’s not a terrible idea. Except people can lie about being vaccinated. Hell, folks were out there buying fake vaccine cards.

A lot of the cardiac issues are sudden tho. Not a lot of time to ask about vaccine status.

Why would people lie about this? Serious question? This is a question that has to be asked

That’s not a terrible idea. Except people can lie about being vaccinated. Hell, folks were out there buying fake vaccine cards.

A lot of the cardiac issues are sudden tho. Not a lot of time to ask about vaccine status.
You honestly think only one side would lie about any of this? People having health issues would lie and blame the vaccine, but people who were getting paid big money for listing deaths as covid wouldn't lie to get the money?

Reactions: VolinWayne
Not sure, that’s why I said we could throw it out. Or you can keep trying to turn it into an argument. Up to you
No, you don't throw it out because of that anymore than you would throw out any other study or survey.

Have you ever heard of margin of error?

You honestly think only one side would lie about any of this? People having health issues would lie and blame the vaccine, but people who were getting paid big money for listing deaths as covid wouldn't lie to get the money?

Did I say that only one side would lie?

IMG_20230213_054748_378.jpg

28-year-old Maura Coursey a Princeton University student died suddenly and unexpectedly in her home.

Apparently, Zombie Damar Hamlin made an appearance at the SB. Just who do they think they're fooling??!
They even let him give a speech at the NFL Honors ceremony a couple days ago. I’d be fooled if I didn’t know better thanks to VN

IMG_20230214_111214_007.jpg

Jamie K. Forbes received the Jansen vaccine on November 4, 2022. She died just over a month later from a pulmonary embolism. She was 46 years old.

VN Store

Back