Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Death payment awarded to family of 36-year-old Japanese man who died three days after his second Covid shot.

“Autopsy results stated the cause of death as acute circulatory failure.”

“According to the health ministry, by Dec. 18, 2022, there had been 1,966 reports on people who died after receiving coronavirus vaccinations.”

“As of Feb. 10, there have been 6,219 applications for cases, including deaths, reported after COVID-19 vaccinations. Of these, 1,622 cases, including 30 deaths, were recognized as eligible for relief, while 190 were dismissed, and 31 are pending, following screening by a subcommittee of the health ministry.”

Japan man who died after COVID shot eligible for gov't relief over 1 yr after application - The Mainichi

IMG_20230312_160914_277.jpg

25-year-old Canadian doctor in his third year at Wayne State University School of Medicine dies suddenly.

The University had a mandate to have at least three jabs and the FLU jab.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I think the vax has been linked to heart problems, but something that is left out is the effect of lockdowns on people's health, both physical and mental.

Personally, I stopped going to the gym once they mandated masks while working out. I know its an excuse, but my physical fitness level dropped off substantially. Now I have a home gym and I am trying to get caught up, but the point is I am not the only one who let himself go because of lockdown policies.

Another thing I had to deal with was that I increased my alcohol intake. I went from 2 shots a night to a pint every couple of days. That isn't much to some people, but I started noticing a pretty serious effect on my health, and I know I am not the only one who did that.

The lockdown policies may have actually been worse than the vax side effects. Just a thought.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
IMG_20230319_152316_711.jpg

Camryn Ballestrazze completed her prerequisites for nursing school and was looking forward to becoming a RN.

That all changed after three Covid jabs and a Flu shot.

“I have been very hesitant to share my complex medical case but after months of agonizing pain, feeling like my body was attacking itself, eating away at my brain, massive fatigue and unable to stand for a couple of minutes at a time, my legs completely giving out on me, major back, hip, groin, knee, muscle weakness in calves and feelings of neuropathy in my feet, head tremors/feeling like I am banging my head against a wall, weak arms and legs, hyperreflexia, clonus, unable to walk unassisted, hypersensitivity to sound and light, change in vision, hearing, temperature and body dysregulation, fear and hearing multiple scary diagnosis’ including (possible rare form of cancer, POTS syndrome, Stiff Person Syndrome, and Brain Diseases.)”

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-camryn-with-her-medical-and-daily-expenses

Autopsy Studies of COVID-19 Illness Rule Out Extensive Myocarditis

In summary, this review should be the nail in the coffin in ruling out COVID-19 illness as a cause of fatal myocarditis. Despite the virus being found in heart tissue, it was not causing significant inflammation. The explosion of fatal myocarditis by report of unexplained cardiac arrest, adjudication, and at necropsy must have another explanation than SARS-CoV-2 infection.

The only new proven cause of heart damage in human populations is COVID-19 vaccination. Vaccines used in America (Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen, Novavax) have been demonstrated to cause myocarditis as published in the peer-reviewed literature.

A case of fatal multi-organ inflammation following COVID-19 vaccination

A 14-year-old Japanese girl died unexpectedly 2 days after receiving the third dose of the BNT1262b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Autopsy findings showed congestive edema of the lungs, T-cell lymphocytic and macrophage infiltration in the lungs, pericardium, and myocardium of the left atria and left ventricle, liver, kidneys, stomach, duodenum, bladder, and diaphragm. Since there was no preceding infection, allergy, or drug toxicity exposure, the patient was diagnosed with post-vaccination pneumonia, myopericarditis, hepatitis, nephritis, gastroenteritis, cystitis, and myositis. Although neither type of inflammation is fatal by itself, arrhythmia is reported to be the most common cause of death in patients with atrial myopericarditis. In the present case, arrhythmia of atrial origin was assumed as the cause of cardiac failure and death. In sudden post-vaccination deaths, aggressive autopsy systemic search and histological examination involving extensive sectioning of the heart, including the atrium, are indispensable.

The go fund me page was set up in 2015 and the belief was that his death was caused by a vaccination shot as it happened a few days afterwards. It was posted as here as a covid vaccine death which it was not. I deleted the original post and I apologize for posting this as a covid death

Last edited:
You realize anyone can create a youtube video and say anything. Your day must be exhausting subscribing to all the conspiracy theories.

I have about 7 channels I follow on telegram and I might spend 15 minutes per day looking at "conspiracy theories".

About 5 days per year.

3.5 to be exact (still to much I know). Those 15 minutes are however normally between meetings when I have a few minutes to kill or on my lunch break. I have made a concerted effort lately to stay off of my phone and just enjoy living life.

She died literally seconds after receiving the booster shot. The daughter was already wary of the shot causing her own seizures.

3.5 to be exact (still to much I know). Those 15 minutes are however normally between meetings when I have a few minutes to kill or on my lunch break. I have made a concerted effort lately to stay off of my phone and just enjoy living life.

You need to put a factor on there to discount time for the ones that turned out to be true.

Reactions: VolinWayne

VN Store

Back