Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vaccine damages are real and have ruined my life” – this is Justin’s story”

Justin from Illinois, USA, has been severely injured by a single dose of Moderna’s covid injection. The adverse effects started immediately after he had the injection and got worse over time. This is Justin’s story.
“To those that dismiss vaccine damages: vaccine damages are real and [have] ruined my life. The vaccine has ruined the lives of so many people. I am not the same human being anymore. I am a shell of my former self. Every day is a nightmare. I have cried more in the past year and a half than I have in my entire life, times 100,” he said.

#UnsafeAndIneffective
#StopTheShots

“Vaccine damages are real and have ruined my life” – this is Justin’s story – The Expose

James Poulsen died of a cardiac arrest in his classroom. He was a high school teacher and coach. He took the J&J vaccine on March 5, 2021. He was only 41 years old.

IMG_20230529_123637_374.jpgIMG_20230529_123637_223.jpgIMG_20230529_123637_536.jpg

What is the link to the vaccine in a causation not correlation manner?

Apparently there is none until mainstream media reports it or big pharma admits it. There are plenty of credible doctors out there who have been warning about this for the past 2 years.....just pay attention when you hear somebody has a heartattack and note how the majority of the people dying suddenly are vaccinated.

Reactions: Gandalf
Apparently there is none until mainstream media reports it or big pharma admits it. There are plenty of credible doctors out there who have been warning about this for the past 2 years.....just pay attention when you hear somebody has a heartattack and note how the majority of the people dying suddenly are vaccinated.

Heart attacks happened quite frequently before the vaccine (one of the top causes of death).

I'm fine with the theory that certain vaccines could increase the likelihood of a heart attack or lower the normal threshold for one statistically (lower average age or overall health fitness).

The problem with this post is that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine was linked to blood clotting, particularly in females. This was a male and stated that it was an undiagnosed blood infection (implying diagnosed right before death or postmortem). So, back to my original question, is there anything linking this via causation verse correlation?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Heart attacks happened quite frequently before the vaccine (one of the top causes of death).

I'm fine with the theory that certain vaccines could increase the likelihood of a heart attack or lower the normal threshold for one statistically (lower average age or overall health fitness).

The problem with this post is that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine was linked to blood clotting, particularly in females. This was a male and stated that it was an undiagnosed blood infection (implying diagnosed right before death or postmortem). So, back to my original question, is there anything linking this via causation verse correlation?

I dont necessarily know if there is definitive proof of causation versus correlation. I would think corellelation would be enough to raise a lot of questions. I am assuming you are aware that Myocarditis is a know side effect of the covid vaccine. The problem is the majority of doctors refuse to even consider the vaccine as the cause to the increase in healthy people dying suddenly. A perfect example of this is one of my crew supervisors got the shot in early 2021. It was approximately 2 weeks after he got the shot that he started to complain about his chest hurting. He has been to the hospital probably at least 4 times and the doctors always tell tell him there is nothing wrong with his heart. He mentioned the vaccine a couple of times and they always tell him it has nothing to do with the jab. They basically just tell him that he's stressed out. They absolutely will not even consider that maybe it's the shot that's causing the pressure on his chest.
I will point you back to Post #1 of this thread. I am simply posting cases of sudden death and listing vaccine status when it's available.

I think this deserves its own thread outside of the vaccine thread. I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread where we can bring awareness to this and have open discussions about it without immediately linking it to the vaccine or to the virus. I don't think anybody can deny that we are seeing a substantial increase in perfectly healthy young individuals dying suddenly as well as young healthy people having heart attacks. I don't recall ever seeing anything like this until the past 2 years. What's changed?

If you post a case of somebody dying suddenly try to also post if they had any underlying issues or had a family history of cardiac issues.

Andrew Walker was a 23 year old athlete at Boise State, where he was part of the football program. According to his mom, running a marathon was on his bucket list. He participated in a marathon where he collapsed and was transported to a hospital. They were not able to save him

IMG_20230601_095954_149.jpg

IMG_20230601_095954_435.jpgIMG_20230601_095954_758.jpgIMG_20230601_095953_864.jpgIMG_20230601_095953_845.jpg

VN Store

Back