Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gail was a strong advocate for the Covid vaccines. After she had 2 shots in April 2021, her health went downhill fast. She had to be taken to emergency by ambulance in Dec. 2021. She passed away June 11, 2023. RIP

IMG_20230706_060333_673.jpgIMG_20230706_060333_976.jpgIMG_20230706_060333_558.jpgIMG_20230706_060333_910.jpgIMG_20230706_060333_335.jpg

34-year-old ER doc dies suddenly. Colleagues mourn loss of ‘irreplaceable,’ humble doctor

Last week, the 34-year-old was supposed to graduate residency before starting another year of training at Upstate. He had plans to stay at the hospital and someday join the faculty.

But three days before the ceremony, he collapsed suddenly in his home. Middleton was rushed to the same emergency room where he worked and co-workers tried to revive him. After almost an hour, they were unsuccessful.

Middleton died last Monday, leaving behind his pregnant wife and two young girls. The couple’s baby boy is due to be born this week.

MSN

Reactions: VolinWayne
We’ve been studying sudden death in this country since 1980.
It’s been on the rise every year since. The teen actually slowed from 2020-2022 and has begun to rise again. There’s no statistically significant rise in the trend. In fact the trend has slowed.

Here’s a study that I still happen to have on my bookmarks from back when my sons were young and wrestling and I was concerned about over training.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circulationaha.108.804617

Pay attention to the dates.
When something is happening and you don’t notice till it’s something you are interested in we call that “escalation of awareness “

All normal. We just didn't hear about all these young athletes dying inexplicably prior to 2021, as the internet hadn't been invented yet.

The tennis player had a chronic kidney condition (pre COVID). Google searches arent hard y'all....

Yet, you still can't explain the 20% decrease in cardiac deaths in 2021 vs 2019 for the 4 million football players....

Clearly we just weren’t paying any attention to college athletics. That’s a new phenomenon.
Didn't somebody post some numbers comparing pre and post vax a few weeks ago and they were similar? I believe you responded by saying they didn't count because we had to look at the incidents that didn't end with death (but you didn't provide numbers).

Edit: sorry @VOLS INC. Meant to reply to @kiddiedoc

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLS INC.
Didn't somebody post some numbers comparing pre and post vax a few weeks ago and they were similar? I belive you responded by saying they didn't count because we had to look at the incidents that didn't end with death (but you didn't provide numbers).

Edit: sorry @VOLS INC. Meant to reply to @kiddiedoc

I've brought that up numerous times and it's crickets when I do.

It's crickets when it's finally reported when these "athlete vax deaths" turn out to be dying of drugs in a crackhouse, being morbidly obese, suicide (up to 15 of those), childbirth, drugs, gunshot, preexisting kidney disease, etc...

It's crickets when it's finally reported when these "athlete vax deaths" turn out to be dying of drugs in a crackhouse, being morbidly obese, suicide (up to 15 of those), childbirth, drugs, gunshot, preexisting kidney disease, etc...
I've noticed that.

the numbers are what they are.
Here’s another one. The unvaccinated who got Covid and had side effects are statistically the exact same as the vaccinated.

Now if you want to argue you were better off taking the risk without the vaccine because there was a chance you would not catch Covid….that maybe true, but if you are unvaccinated and got Covid then you are just as likely to have side effects as the vaccinated. One more thing to consider is all the people who think they never had Covid but have antibodies….they are at risk too

but I digress

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
the numbers are what they are.
Here’s another one. The unvaccinated who got Covid and had side effects are statistically the exact same as the vaccinated.

Now if you want to argue you were better off taking the risk without the vaccine because there was a chance you would not catch Covid….that maybe true, but if you are unvaccinated and got Covid then you are just as likely to have side effects as the vaccinated. One more thing to consider is all the people who think they never had Covid but have antibodies….they are at risk too

but I digress

That's a good point. One shortcoming in any comparison is that some portion of the people who had covid don't even know it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
All normal. We just didn't hear about all these young athletes dying inexplicably prior to 2021, as the internet hadn't been invented yet.

It's confirmation and sampling bias, duh. It was news you didn't care about in 2019 so it went in one ear and out the other, or you didn't even see it bc your anti-vax sources weren't putting it under your nose. How about Fab Melo was a pretty big name to die of a heart attack at age 26. Do you even remember that? Probably not but it was only 7 years ago and he's actually famous. How many happened and you have no idea they happened?

I fkn can't believe you're a doctor, bro.

Reactions: DinkinFlicka
It's confirmation and sampling bias, duh. It was news you didn't care about in 2019 so it went in one ear and out the other, or you didn't even see it bc your anti-vax sources weren't putting it under your nose. How about Fab Melo was a pretty big name to die of a heart attack at age 26. Do you even remember that? Probably not but it was only 7 years ago and he's actually famous. How many happened and you have no idea they happened?

Escalation of awareness.

Reactions: n_huffhines

It's really weird to me that he seems like a smart guy, but is so intent on ignoring anything that goes against the narrative he's pushing.

It's really weird to me that he seems like a smart guy, but is so intent on ignoring anything that goes against the narrative he's pushing.
I'm not pushing a narrative. There is a new "vaccine" with published science that it causes myocarditis, especially in young males. It's now known that the spike protein that is produced by the mRNA shot can be found in many tissues throughout the body (which was initially denied). There is a ton of money at play. The shots have not stopped transmission nor mutation of the virus.

My stance is that we need to be asking questions and running more aggressive risk- benefit analyses.

I'm not pushing a narrative. There is a new "vaccine" with published science that it causes myocarditis, especially in young males. It's now known that the spike protein that is produced by the mRNA shot can be found in many tissues throughout the body (which was initially denied). There is a ton of money at play. The shots have not stopped transmission nor mutation of the virus.

My stance is that we need to be asking questions and running more aggressive risk- benefit analyses.
I'm sorry, but when you jump on articles about random deaths without background and insinuate they they should be attributed to the vax, while ignoring real numbers about athlete deaths, you lose credibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockyTop85

VN Store

Back