Sudden Death Syndrome

What's causing the increase in sudden death and heart attacks

• It's being caused by the virus itself

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I keep forgetting that this thread isn’t concerned with what’s actually happening

What's actually happening?? I think I'm just as open minded about these excess deaths being attributed to the virus itself as you are to attributing them to adverse reactions the the vaccine. The difference here is most all of the media only tells on side of this argument. It also has to do with nobody forced people to get covid or loose your job like they did with the jab. I have seen story after story after story of people who have been injured by the vaccine and then got kicked off of social media for sharing their story......I'm not cool with that and neither should you.

I keep forgetting that this thread isn’t concerned with what’s actually happening

I’ve not paid a lot of attention to this thread, but from what little I’ve seen, it screams of people working their way backwards from a predetermined conclusion that the vaccine is a killing machine. Kind of an echo chamber too.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I’ve not paid a lot of attention to this thread, but from what little I’ve seen, it screams of people working their way backwards from a predetermined conclusion that the vaccine is a killing machine. Kind of an echo chamber too.

Nobody would have to argue about it if they performed real clinical trials.

There are also people who have taken care of thousands of CV19 patients, were leery of the mRNA trial process, have no vested financial interest in the vaccines, and are sincerely concerned about the safety of these shots because people trust them with their health and lives.

What's actually happening?? I think I'm just as open minded about these excess deaths being attributed to the virus itself as you are to attributing them to adverse reactions the the vaccine. The difference here is most all of the media only tells on side of this argument. It also has to do with nobody forced people to get covid or loose your job like they did with the jab. I have seen story after story after story of people who have been injured by the vaccine and then got kicked off of social media for sharing their story......I'm not cool with that and neither should you.
The media only reports what they choose and you only consider what you choose. 2 sides of the same hypocrisy. The reality is out there and you choose to ignore it just like they do.

Here’s another thing you’re not going to like. Anyone who has to frame something they don’t like with negative terminology isn’t interested in truth. That’s political spin designed to discredit a position you don’t like.

The term “the jab” is right up there with “bro country”

Reactions: BisonVol
Nobody would have to argue about it if they performed real clinical trials.
Not true.
There’s plenty of data to make decisions from.
The problem was the use of this virus for political gain. All the garbage that came with it is a major problem. Mask mandates….forced vaccinations……quarantine and social distancing……mail in voting…..all things that should never have happened and should be questioned. That doesn’t mean that everything is now an absolute truth from one side or the other.
and early on this thing was scary enough to force a streamlined process. It was killing at 11% in Italy. There’s enough data out there to suggest that the Italian version never made it here. Nobody wants to talk about that either. Sudden death has been a problem since the late 70s and has a growth trend since then. That trend slowed during the Covid pandemic and is now on the rise again. It didn’t just start during 19.

And…..MNRA vaccine has been a thing since it was dreamed up in the 1960s and started being tested in the 1990s. They didn’t pull it out of their ass for Covid 19.

Reactions: headhunter15
There are also people who have taken care of thousands of CV19 patients, were leery of the mRNA trial process, have no vested financial interest in the vaccines, and are sincerely concerned about the safety of these shots because people trust them with their health and lives.

And that’s fine that you are of that opinion, but there are also plenty of primary care physicians who don’t share your opinion which is also fine as there have always been some differing opinions and in the medical field.

My point stands that this thread has primarily been a lot of preaching to the choir amongst people who, from the moment a vaccine was in development, established the belief that said vaccine would be dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeslice13
And that’s fine that you are of that opinion, but there are also plenty of primary care physicians who don’t share your opinion which is also fine as there have always been some differing opinions and in the medical field.

I agree. Debate and differing opinions is a good thing when both sides can come together and figure out the best solution for a given problem. What's not good is when one side gets silenced and in some cases licenses revoked because they share a different opinion. There is only one side of this debate that this happened to.

The media only reports what they choose and you only consider what you choose. 2 sides of the same hypocrisy. The reality is out there and you choose to ignore it just like they do.

Here’s another thing you’re not going to like. Anyone who has to frame something they don’t like with negative terminology isn’t interested in truth. That’s political spin designed to discredit a position you don’t like.

The term “the jab” is right up there with “bro country”

Am I any more close minded in this situation then you (just on opposite ends of the spectrum)?

Your last paragraph makes a great point. I thought for a minute there you were going to mention how quickly people who don't just automatically fall in line are called "conspiracy theorists". My personal favorites are clot shot and pure-blood 😉

The fact that VAERS was designed to drastically underreport vaccine injury, and it still registers the most significant signal ever for vaccine injury wrt the mRNA vaccines is really all you need to know about this.

Are they "vaccines" or are they not? I'm talking about the pre-2021 definition of "vaccine" btw.

No, they are not vaccines. They should call them the COVID shot, same as they call the flu shot. And that’s probably insulting to the flu shot because they at least try to predict the variants instead of running six months behind one.

VN Store

Back