SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

Aubrey? You mean the Ahmaud Arbery case? If that's what you're referring to, I think it was racial.

Ahmaud Arbery trial: Georgia jurors not permitted to hear explosive evidence (msn.com)

That article tells me a few things -
1. Arbery was an up and coming scumbag and diagnosed schitzo with a growing rap sheet.
2. sure as hell he was casing the house to steal from it (his MO in past crimes seems to jog it first).
3. IF the shooter did say that (which is the neighbor's testimony) when he shot him then the reason the profiled him and chased him the way they did was probably racist - the reason Arbery got shot was because he surprised the guy with the gun when he charged and tussled with him. No shots fired till then.

Still makes me lean 25% Arbery fault, 75% shooter's fault in that one. Shooter may well be a racist scumbag but would need to see more than a one time heat of the moment thing. People say bad things when they are stressed.

'Rapper' SUV driver, 39, who plowed through Waukesha Christmas parade 'killing five and injuring 40' has rap sheet dating back to 1999, is a Sex Offender and was released just days ago on $1,000 bail for SKIPPING BAIL

• Brooks was bailed out of jail on November 19 after posting a $1,000 cash bond on charges of battery, disorderly conduct, bail jumping and resisting an officer
The 'person of interest' in Sunday's SUV attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin is Darrell Brooks, a 39-year-old amateur rapper from Milwaukee who was bailed out of jail days before allegedly plowing through crowds at a Christmas parade, killing five people and injuring dozens more.

50828463-10230145-image-a-98_1637601746773.jpg

Darrell Brooks Jr, 39, from Milwaukee, was detained shortly after a red SUV ploughed into the annual Christmas parade in the town of Waukesha, leaving at least five people dead and 40 injured - including at least 12 children on Sunday night. He is shown in a November 3 mugshot, when he was arrested for battery and domestic abuse

Pictured: Driver of SUV that plowed through crowds at Waukesha Christmas parade | Daily Mail Online

Left-wing morons will hail him to being a hero for killing innocents in the street.

That article tells me a few things -
1. Arbery was an up and coming scumbag and diagnosed schitzo with a growing rap sheet.
2. sure as hell he was casing the house to steal from it (his MO in past crimes seems to jog it first).
3. IF the shooter did say that (which is the neighbor's testimony) when he shot him then the reason the profiled him and chased him the way they did was probably racist - the reason Arbery got shot was because he surprised the guy with the gun when he charged and tussled with him. No shots fired till then.

Still makes me lean 25% Arbery fault, 75% shooter's fault in that one. Shooter may well be a racist scumbag but would need to see more than a one time heat of the moment thing. People say bad things when they are stressed.
lmao. Arbery isn't on trial, he's dead. The defendants had no prior knowledge of his past. That "neighbor" is the third defendant that participated in hunting Arbery down. The reason Arbery got shot was because vigilantes armed themselves and hunted him down rather than letting police handle it.

lmao. Arbery isn't on trial, he's dead. The defendants had no prior knowledge of his past. That "neighbor" is the third defendant that participated in hunting Arbery down. The reason Arbery got shot was because vigilantes armed themselves and hunted him down rather than letting police handle it.

As I was saying, that is 75% IMHO - which is likely why they are going to find that boy guilty. Anyway, the point was that there is no need to make things racial, unless it is clearly leaning that direction.

As I was saying, that is 75% IMHO - which is likely why they are going to find that boy guilty. Anyway, the point was that there is no need to make things racial, unless it is clearly leaning that direction.
Sounds like it was clearly leaning that way if you believe the third defendant, which I'm inclined to do. It certainly doesn't help his case to admit that.

It’s up to a year in TN.

That’s stupid.

If you drink beer or whiskey then you should not care if your neighbor smokes pot.
That’s any misdemeanor. But I don’t care if my neighbor smokes pot or drinks beer. But they aren’t doing that at home when arrested. They are driving around high or drunk or doing other illegal things out in public with it. Which is the point

Reactions: AM64
Last edited:

VN Store

Back