SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

That’s a myth though. There is literally no one getting arrested just for a little weed. It’s either drug dealing levels or it’s a charge in addition to other charges

Simple possession charges happen all the time.

It’s also very easy to get to dealer levels in certain states. Florida hits people with simple possession weekly.

It’s also very easy to get to dealer levels in certain states. Florida hits people with simple possession weekly.

Simple possession doesn’t overwhelm the system. Habitual offenders do.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Some of you might want to slow your roll until a definitive statement is made. It appears there are those among us who are wanting it to be racially motivated so they can reinforce their personal biases.

I heard something to the effect that he had just come from a stabbing. IF that is the case, I would have to have first lean toward drugged up career scumbag is escaping from another violent crime, sees traffic blockage in front of him and drives through it cause he is a tweaker. Sure he was sympathetic to BLM and black nationalism but nothing so far says he was doing this to make a racial or political point - I mean, weren't there any black people in this parade?

Either way, he should be publicly executed. Hung in the town square, no knot so it isnt quick and left to dance.

Any Judge, DA or anyone else let him out to roam should be the ones holding the rope or be on it themselves - dont care if Dem or GOP.

It’s a ticket level offense not even jailable much these days outside the 7 exceptions. Simple possession also covers other drugs and if someone is intoxicated they can’t just be written a ticket.

I heard something to the effect that he had just come from a stabbing. IF that is the case, I would have to have first lean toward drugged up career scumbag is escaping from another violent crime, sees traffic blockage in front of him and drives through it cause he is a tweaker. Sure he was sympathetic to BLM and black nationalism but nothing so far says he was doing this to make a racial or political point - I mean, weren't there any black people in this parade?

Either way, he should be publicly executed. Hung in the town square, no knot so it isnt quick and left to dance.

I agree with that first paragraph. My first thought was surely black people were at the parade too. He just sounds like a deranged criminal.

I will add, real racists don't care about a few casualties of their own kind though. Collateral damage. Sorry McDad for changing it but I don't want to say this incident is racially motivated.

Reactions: McDad

Any Judge, DA or anyone else let him out to roam should be the ones holding the rope or be on it themselves - dont care if Dem or GOP.
The guy was fleeing the cops and ended up in the middle of a parade. He's literally too stupid to be making a political point. Calling it a hate crime is probably giving this guy too much credit.

Reactions: AM64 and Gandalf
'Rapper' SUV driver, 39, who plowed through Waukesha Christmas parade 'killing five and injuring 40' has rap sheet dating back to 1999, is a Sex Offender and was released just days ago on $1,000 bail for SKIPPING BAIL

• Brooks was bailed out of jail on November 19 after posting a $1,000 cash bond on charges of battery, disorderly conduct, bail jumping and resisting an officer
The 'person of interest' in Sunday's SUV attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin is Darrell Brooks, a 39-year-old amateur rapper from Milwaukee who was bailed out of jail days before allegedly plowing through crowds at a Christmas parade, killing five people and injuring dozens more.

50828463-10230145-image-a-98_1637601746773.jpg

Darrell Brooks Jr, 39, from Milwaukee, was detained shortly after a red SUV ploughed into the annual Christmas parade in the town of Waukesha, leaving at least five people dead and 40 injured - including at least 12 children on Sunday night. He is shown in a November 3 mugshot, when he was arrested for battery and domestic abuse

Pictured: Driver of SUV that plowed through crowds at Waukesha Christmas parade | Daily Mail Online

I agree with that first paragraph. My first thought was surely black people were at the parade too. He just sounds like a deranged criminal.

Agreed, I dont see any reason to make it a racial issue unless it actually was one. People and media sling that stuff out way too fast with too little evidence. Wasnt racial in KR, dont think it was racial in Aubrey (but not entirely sure there) and see no evidence (yet) of it being racial here.

Its understandable with what BLM and others were threatening after the Rittenhouse verdict nearby but people have to remember, druggie scumbags gonna scumbag and this type of stuff happens all too often. I mean, 800 people were murdered in Chicago the past 12 months.

There are counters out there as to if there actually was a previous knife crime or if it was a bogus 911 call made right before he busted barricades to pull cops away.

Might want to wait until more info comes out on that incident one way or the other before arbitrarily handing him and the msm that excuse.

I wonder how long it will take before he names the other guys that were in the SUV with him or if he has already rolled over on them?

Agreed, I dont see any reason to make it a racial issue unless it actually was one. People and media sling that stuff out way too fast with too little evidence. Wasnt racial in KR, dont think it was racial in Aubrey (but not entirely sure there) and see no evidence (yet) of it being racial here.

Its understandable with what BLM and others were threatening after the Rittenhouse verdict nearby but people have to remember, druggie scumbags gonna scumbag and this type of stuff happens all too often. I mean, 800 people were murdered in Chicago the past 12 months.
Aubrey? You mean the Ahmaud Arbery case? If that's what you're referring to, I think it was racial.

Ahmaud Arbery trial: Georgia jurors not permitted to hear explosive evidence (msn.com)

It’s a ticket level offense not even jailable much these days outside the 7 exceptions. Simple possession also covers other drugs and if someone is intoxicated they can’t just be written a ticket.

It’s up to a year in TN.

That’s stupid.

If you drink beer or whiskey then you should not care if your neighbor smokes pot.

In Florida, people are given simple possessions all the time. They are also hit with felonies for the vapes.

VN Store

Back