SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

DonjoVol is almost certainly referencing the argument that he and I (and a few others joined in) got into sometime within the last few weeks. DonjoVol, this is not an attempt to restart this argument. He made a comment to the effect that all employees should be equally valued by companies. I argued that all employees aren't equally valued by a company unless they are paid the same total compensation. I can't remember which thread it was in, but it lasted for about 3-4 days and took up multiple pages within the thread. I am what I would define (and I believe most people here would agree) as a true conservative. Therefore, his comment that he has been in arguments with conservatives on this forum is a true account.
Correct. And besides that one I think me and you have been good otherwise.

What was interesting is that I was in a 3 on 1 handicap match with Ash. Clarkvol, and Septic on another thread right before that.

I do think about 30% of the names I've been called on the political forum have probably come courtesy of BB85.

How the hell do they set ANY amount of bail for this guy? They even state in this story that he has a history of jumping bail. Do I think he'll make $5 million bail? No. However, he should have NO chance to do so. You never know what some of these wealthy, liberal idiots will choose to do with their money.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How the hell do they set ANY amount of bail for this guy? They even state in this story that he has a history of jumping bail. Do I think he'll make $5 million bail? No. However, he should have NO chance to do so. You never know what some of these wealthy, liberal idiots will choose to do with their money.

I have No idea why? I'm an innocent by-stander only looking in.

Man...that'd be one boldass move to be associated with having anything to do with bailing that guy out of jail.

That's about 1% the scale of what we'd be talking about with this guy. It would be the thermonuclear bailout option.
If you read that Washington Post article that I linked, you'll see that the organization for which Kamala Harris helped raise money in Minnesota doesn't even contemplate the nature of the charges against a defendant. They just bail them out regardless of the crime. In other words, if this crime had occurred in Minnesota rather than Wisconsin, this guy could be driving the streets again any day now.

Shackled Waukesha Xmas parade 'Killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders after he 'Intentionally' plowed his SUV into crowd and 'tried to hit as many people as possible': Death toll rises to SIX as child, 8, dies in hospital

• The death toll on Tuesday rose to six, with a child added to the five known victims, and the number of injured rose to 62
  • Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives on Tuesday as the sixth victim, having died in hospital from his injuries, while his brother Tucker, 12, suffered a fractured skull
The man accused of killing six and injuring 62 when he drove his car into a Christmas parade in Wisconsin over the weekend appeared before a judge on Tuesday, as the court was told of his lengthy criminal history - and an 8-year-old child was added to the list of victims.

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday.

The court heard Tuesday that Brooks had multiple previous violent convictions, charges against him filed in three states and lengthy custody time in Georgia.

50890895-10235965-image-a-2_1637709419522.jpg

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday

50890681-10235965-image-a-17_1637708811786.jpg

Tucker Sparks, 12 (above), is pictured with his younger brother Jackson, aged eight, whose death was confirmed on Tuesday. Jackson is the youngest of the six victims from the Christmas parade tragedy

50891353-10235965-image-a-22_1637710469266.jpg

Tucker (left) suffered a fractured skull and Jackson suffered severe head injuries in the tragedy

Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court to face murder charges as sixth victim dies | Daily Mail Online

Shackled Waukesha Xmas parade 'Killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders after he 'Intentionally' plowed his SUV into crowd and 'tried to hit as many people as possible': Death toll rises to SIX as child, 8, dies in hospital

• The death toll on Tuesday rose to six, with a child added to the five known victims, and the number of injured rose to 62
  • Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives on Tuesday as the sixth victim, having died in hospital from his injuries, while his brother Tucker, 12, suffered a fractured skull
The man accused of killing six and injuring 62 when he drove his car into a Christmas parade in Wisconsin over the weekend appeared before a judge on Tuesday, as the court was told of his lengthy criminal history - and an 8-year-old child was added to the list of victims.

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday.

The court heard Tuesday that Brooks had multiple previous violent convictions, charges against him filed in three states and lengthy custody time in Georgia.

50890895-10235965-image-a-2_1637709419522.jpg

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday

50890681-10235965-image-a-17_1637708811786.jpg

Tucker Sparks, 12 (above), is pictured with his younger brother Jackson, aged eight, whose death was confirmed on Tuesday. Jackson is the youngest of the six victims from the Christmas parade tragedy

50891353-10235965-image-a-22_1637710469266.jpg

Tucker (left) suffered a fractured skull and Jackson suffered severe head injuries in the tragedy

Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court to face murder charges as sixth victim dies | Daily Mail Online
Interesting comments in this headline that he "intentionally" did it and "tried to hit as many people as possible". That has to either be from statements he has made to police, or (FAR MORE LIKELY IN MY EXPERIENCE) really poor, slanted writing from a horrible journalist trying to create the story rather than report it.

Interesting comments in this headline that he "intentionally" did it and "tried to hit as many people as possible". That has to either be from statements he has made to police, or (FAR MORE LIKELY IN MY EXPERIENCE) really poor, slanted writing from a horrible journalist trying to create the story rather than report it.
It was language from witness affidavits in submitted court documents. Nothing nefarious.

Reactions: StarRaider

He's a black supremacist that murdered white people on purpose

You find that interesting?

He's a black supremacist that murdered white people on purpose

You find that interesting?
I hadn't yet read the linked story. I assumed that the headline was meant to grab attention, as they often are. Have you ever read any comment from me on any thread anywhere, in which I express support for ANY CRIME at all? SMDH.

It was language from witness affidavits in submitted court documents. Nothing nefarious.
Yeah. I see that now. I think that it is often dangerous to try to infer intent. I am consistent in this regard. I was also against the liberal left's attempts to infer intent in the Kyle Rittenhouse case. With this guy's rap sheet, rumored racist rants (if true, I haven't read them) combined with the sheer number of eyewitness accounts, including multiple members of law enforcement and the multiple videos available for the incident, I think they can easily prove intent in this case. I don't think any bail should have been available.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back