Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
The mistake we continue to make (here more than Iraq and other places) is that the enemy is rational in the way we define rationality rather than operating on a different plane of motive and sense of what's right/wrong in combat.

It's like George doing the opposite on Seinfeld. All our instincts on how to handle this are wrong.

I'm carrying water for no one. I said mistakes are being made but I'm on that side more than some year long promised pull out that never materializes
A phased withdrawal coupled with the destruction of assets not coming back to CONUS is what should have happened. Biden completely screwed this up by announcing the withdrawal. He then doubled down on the stupid by saying the Taliban were a bunch of JV-league pu****s that couldn’t put up any kind of fight.

The mistake we continue to make (here more than Iraq and other places) is that the enemy is rational in the way we define rationality rather than operating on a different plane of motive and sense of what's right/wrong in combat.

It's like George doing the opposite on Seinfeld. All our instincts on how to handle this are wrong.

But Georgie got the chick and the hand model gig. One of my fav episodes.

The unity we got from Biden

E82Jd5tWEAIZFz2

It’s time to put those Pakistani ass holes on notice too. They will be propping up the Taliban. We don’t want to forget where we had to go to in order to shoot that asswipe OBL.

The CCP just needs Iran as a partner and they will have wide uncumbered access to the heart of the ME. Prophetic.

How long are you going to go down this rabbit hole? Few are disputing we need to exit, but the strategy for an exit has been poorly done. This has been an international embarrassment. The fact we are sending 1,000's of troops back is a bad scenario. The environment is more dangerous now. They have our weapons and they have released prisoners.
Poorly done is a trademark of government action. There is no scenario in which the government organizes a well coordinated exit. Half-ass, poorly implemented is the sole province of government.

Good Lord. Flipped to CNN and they are blaming…guess who…the Donald Trump Administration for what’s happening in Afghanistan.

The Biden leg-humpers have nothing else to talk about ... talking Trump raises their ratings.
You know when they speak of their dear Cult leader their viewers completely turn them off.

Taliban Pose in Kabul's Presidential Palace as Afghan leader flees country: Islamists Declare Islamic Emirate amid chaotic scenes at airport as thousands including British Ambassador try to get out

• The Taliban has warned the US it must cease airstrikes or else its extremist fighters will move in
The Taliban has said they will soon declare the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan from the presidential palace in Kabul as militants posed in the office and the country's president fled for Tajikistan, with thousands of Afghan nationals now racing to Pakistan to escape brutal Islamist rule.

The country's embattled president Ashraf Ghani while thousands of Afghan nationals fled to the Pakistan border, in a move signalling the end of the failed 20-year Western experiment begun after the September 11 attacks in New York City and Washington DC.

Foreigners in Kabul were told to either leave or register their presence with Taliban administrators, while RAF planes were scrambled to evacuate 6,000 British diplomats, citizens and Afghan translators, and the British Ambassador was moved to a safe place.

Bagram air base, holding ISIS and Taliban fighters, was also surrendered by troops on Sunday despite the hundreds of billions of dollars spent by the United States and NATO over the past two decades to build up Afghanistan's security forces.

46703641-9895247-image-m-23_1629047176647.jpg

The Taliban has said they will soon declare the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan from the presidential palace in Kabul as militants posed in the office

Taliban pose inside Presidential Palace in Kabul after Afghan leader flees country | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back