Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
E82Aw8cVgAEwvK3

Chris Wallace doing his best right now on Fox News to carry water for the ass wipe POTUS in questioning Pompeo

Fact is, the people who miscalculated this are career military and intelligence. Same people would have made the same mistake no matter who was President.

And you all know this is true.

Fact is, the people who miscalculated this are career military and intelligence. Same people would have made the same mistake no matter who was President.

Biden owns this lock, stock, and barrel. Those people you are trying to deflect to ultimately answer to the asswipe in chief.

Reactions: AM64

Blaming the beheaded is not going to be a good look for you.

They put plans together given the direction and constraints chosen by the POTUS.

It's crazy how anxious you are to spare your team from any criticism.

Deflect, Deflect, Deflect.................. How many years does Biden have in politics and wasnt he VP in charge of Foreign Policy a few years ago? Biden is always has been and always will be a failed politician and this is just another in a long line for him.

Hey, I drive a Ford pickup and can't even get an appointment to get it fixed. I did get a letter yesterday informing me of a problem with the power locks getting water in them and not working, so they agreed to extend the warranty. I thought that was nice instead of just fixing the problem.
Yeah that seems to be common across the industry right now with labor shortages and parts shortages too. We had to schedule a week out to get a windshield replaced on the wife’s car and that’s taking it to them, an on-site appointment was end of September

VN Store

Back