Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters

Reactions: AM64
What is going to be intereresting is the Biden admin says it is the right thing to do and at the same time blaming Trump, which will become more the narrative as images leak. Quite interesting strategy

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Hey, I drive a Ford pickup and can't even get an appointment to get it fixed. I did get a letter yesterday informing me of a problem with the power locks getting water in them and not working, so they agreed to extend the warranty. I thought that was nice instead of just fixing the problem.
Lol

Fact is, the people who miscalculated this are career military and intelligence. Same people would have made the same mistake no matter who was President.

And you all know this is true.

Blah blah blah .... you know our fake president joey is to blame .... Ex-President Trump would be brought up on Impeachment charges the very next week for this if possible .... you know it. You'd be yelling at the top of your lungs & twice on Sundays to hang him now & not later.

The afghan army is 180,000 troops. With all of the supplies and training from us, you would think they would have put up more of a fight than they did.

He made the deal to leave. You guys were all for it. Now you want to seize on the outcome and blame Biden.

Two things are certain. One is that this was the inevitable result of leaving, no matter who's idea it was and no matter who was in office when it happened. Two is that everyone would blame everyone else.

Lol

Yeah, you're right. Trump really studied the details of this kind of thing and would obviously have spent days thinking this through.

Please.
Again. Childish. It doesn't matter what trump may or may not have done when Biden is the decision maker and made this decision. Trump is wholly irrelevant in this situation to people with functioning brains as Biden made the decision on his own accord.

What this tells me is you have a responsiblity problem.

How so? Exactly how so?

Trump set deadline to be out of May 1.

Maybe the withdrawal of allies could have been anticipated better but I don't think that's a POTUS thing, that's a shortcoming of our military.

VS

Trump abandoned the Kurds and now his actions precipitate the need to leave Iraq. The isolationist wing of the GOP celebrates.

I wonder if they realize what they have bargained for. And I wonder if the same isolationist wing protests as hard when it comes to military support for Israel. Those two concepts may really collide here, soon.

Yeah, you're right. Trump really studied the details of this kind of thing and would obviously have spent days thinking this through.

Please.
You know if Trump was still president you could argue your point that Trump screwed it up, but he's not, Biden is. If Trump presided over this cluster****, Pelosi and company would already be filing for another impeachment. Luckily, in about a year and a half from now, the house will be a different party and Biden will be impeached for whatever whim the house leader wants to dream up.

i can't put into words how little i care that afghanistan is going back to the way its always been. 20 years, over a trillion dollars, and US lives wasted for contractors and politicians. the media can try to get me to care as much as they want, but i applaud both trump and biden for going through with a hard stop to this complete idiocy

Reactions: imw8n4u

VN Store

Back