Taliban Taking Over Afghanistan - Does anyone care?

Do you care?

• No

Votes: 40 23.4%
  • Hell No

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • Yes, we should invade and send in Troops

Votes: 25 14.6%
  • I like Pie

Votes: 59 34.5%

• Total voters
Hey, I'm the anti-interventionist of the forum. I'm not necessarily for invading countries period. But if we were going to fight anyone after 9/11, the most bang for our buck would have been to go after the KSA, because truthfully, the KSA harbored Bin Laden just as much, if not more than The Taliban or Saddam.
I’ve read a couple things where a handful of their “Princes” that had direct knowledge of 9/11 suddenly had cardiac issues, slipped on some stairs and died mysteriously in the desert.

800? In a C-17? They must be squashed to the windows. Wow
I saw a picture from a few years back where they were evacuating people for a typhoon. Almost 700 in the hold, they are packed like sardines and have cargo straps going across the rows of people for seatbelts.
message-editor%2F1629077163067-131117-f-ow434-001.jpeg

Reactions: AM64 and VFL28
Twitter’s moral compass is f-d up. You can’t have a differing opinion, but if you are the taliban join us.

I would lol if Twitter bans these TB accounts for saying "January 6th was not an insurrection, THIS is an insurrection". We can abide you shooting people in the streets but misinformation will not be tolerated.

Reactions: tntar heel and AM64
Yep she said Haiti was her baby and that Afghanistan stuff was Joe...I didn't believe it at first but I really do think there is something to the tensions between VP and POTUS staffs

She went after Slow Joe pretty hard several times in the primaries. I know, it's just politics, but I remember thinking a few of her comments would keep her off the VP list if Joe ended up the nominee. Lucky for her, Joe's handlers went all in on tokenism and she became "his" choice for running mate even as she polled at damn near zero in the primaries. I think Joe resented having to do it and she probably knows that. I'd say there's a bit of friction there.

He is the biggest issue I have here: we all know at some point we are headed back in. Something, whether it be the Chinese or Saudis using them as a pawn, or their own home grown crazies, we happen again.

My biggest fear is China uses them in the same way they do NK except here it is more dirty bomb terrorist activity.

When did we do that and what was the date?

We did.

Look, there is a lot the administration did wrong and the intelligence services royally missed on this one. However, there seems to be a lot of military experts on here spouting opinions that don't have the facts right.

The fact the intelligence services were so off projection is a huge red flag here. If I'm president or top military brass I'm really concerned. This is the type of failure that could compromise any military action should the need arise.

More importantly confidence in assessments about domestic threats are a major concern. Time for self scouting our intelligence apparatus.

VN Store

Back