TARGET Unveils Pride Collection That Includes LGBT Rainbow Onesies For Newborns

Maybe the point is to appease LGBT people so they won't send bomb threats to your stores.

Ah yes, companies selling Pride gear during Pride month for more than a decade has actually been driven by the very well-known problem of LGBT bomb threats nationwide. Makes sense if you don't think about it.

I just have one question: Why is being homosexual something to be proud of? The whole "pride" thing has never made sense to me.
I think it's more about just being accepted. If you are homosexual, it's fine, you should be treated like any other human and not have to feel like you have to live a lie. Be proud of who you are, don't live your life ashamed.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
I just have one question: Why is being homosexual something to be proud of? The whole "pride" thing has never made sense to me.

You mean like being proud to be American, Christian, or whatever other group you identify with? I can tell you, it's a pretty normal sentiment. The gays are just like us.

You mean like being proud to be American, Christian, or whatever other group you identify with? I can tell you, it's a pretty normal sentiment. The gays are just like us.

That's a great idea; let's have America the Beautiful month.

Because that's totally the same thing as hiring an actual satanist (who now claims not to believe in satan) to sell satanic themed goods in cute boy/girl blue & pink colors...

Depends if we're talking about someone who is part of the Satanic Ministries or a dyed in the wool LeVayan Satanist.

One is a religious freedom auditing organization and the other is coming for you in your sleep.

Gimme a break, dude.

Guess what they'll call you where you move. I bet it sounded smart in your head, tho.

Your post, blame yourself.

You compared something that I am told you are born with to things people choose to be.

People literally walk and hitchhike from south and Central America to get here. It is quite easy to leave. So as an adult, it is a choice to be an American.

Your post, blame yourself.

You compared something that I am told you are born with to things people choose to be.

People literally walk and hitchhike from south and Central America to get here. It is quite easy to leave. So as an adult, it is a choice to be an American.

Were you born an American, yes or no? Stop being so dense. This isn't going well for you.

Were you born an American, yes or no? Stop being so dense. This isn't going well for you.

Is every American born an American?

Is every American adult that was born in America that still lives here, choosing to live here?

Try harder in your comparisons.

Depends if we're talking about someone who is part of the Satanic Ministries or a dyed in the wool LeVayan Satanist.
One is a religious freedom auditing organization and the other is coming for you in your sleep.

I guess he could be a merch selling, pseudo-satanist grifter.

I think it's more about just being accepted. If you are homosexual, it's fine, you should be treated like any other human and not have to feel like you have to live a lie. Be proud of who you are, don't life your life ashamed.
Well then it should be called "acceptance", not "pride". I don't understand why anyone's sexuality is something to be proud of, especially if it's something you're born with. If heterosexuals started making their own version of a "pride" movement, that would be equally as dumb to me.

Is every American born an American?

Is every American adult that was born in America that still lives here, choosing to live here?

Try harder in your comparisons.

Let's just back it way up and forget all this **** because it's way too difficult for you to grasp the simple logic. Just answer this one question:

Is it a normal sentiment to be proud of something you are born into or are gays the only ones who do this? Forget about choices. Forget about everything else. You're losing the forest for the trees.

VN Store

Back