Tennessee 17 Alabama 14.

We'll have a 3 TD lead at halftime and hold on to win by 3 or 4 points. There is no reason for this game to be any different than our previous 7.

If Fulmer and Co. go down by 21 at the half, there's no way we see this Tennessee team rally to almost win.

I'm calling for a full uniform orange out against the Tide. Normally I'd be against such a back-fire gimmick but since the Vols have already crapped their pants this season what's to lose? It would be a intresting angle on a game that by the 4th quarter you'll be grabbing for the remote scanning through the channels.

Vols - 23
Tide - 55

If Fulmer and Co. go down by 21 at the half, there's no way we see this Tennessee team rally to almost win.

We'll go 3 and out until you have to be back in the game. No team in America can play with us in the 1st half. 40 or 50 teams can beat us in the 2nd half. For the life of me I can't figure it out. I guess we just don't have enough depth yet to substitute and our starters are just worn down. I think this will be a very close game.

I'd like to see Fulmer go with the on-side if we kick-off first.

That was my suggestion for the Florida game, probably not a good idea.

What I do like is a throwback pass to G. Jones who then throws deep to a wide open receiver for a TD the first play of the game. If receiver is covered, Jones runs for a big gain.

That was my suggestion for the Florida game, probably not a good idea.

What I do like is a throwback pass to G. Jones who then throws deep to a wide open receiver for a TD the first play of the game. If receiver is covered, Jones runs for a big gain.

Has jones thrown a deep ball at all this year? Jones may not even play in the bama game. I hope he is fully healed by sat. However if he is still hurt I would rather see him sit out the bama game than possibly get a season ending injury.

That being said I am extremely nervous about this game. I haven't watched Tenn play this year yet. And I think you have alot of things going to pull an upset.

How is your run defense this year?

If had you wouldn't be so nervous.

I have watched them and I am still nervous. I think we as fans definitely see the worst in our own teams. I can't help but worry about that Defense!
you're about to play a team that played an entire half of football in their opponents territory and couldn't get in to feild goal range, and wound up losing by 2.

i hope your defense sucks out loud. we need all the help we can get.

in fact, if you could just have your defense not show up, that'd be good with me.:p

UT/Bama is never a trap game.

Not to the fans, but to the players? When UT barely has a pulse? No one is circling their game with you for the rest of the season as one to get up for, especially 18 and 19 year olds thinking of winning a national championship.

They could easily overlook you.

Not to the fans, but to the players? When UT barely has a pulse? No one is circling their game with you for the rest of the season as one to get up for, especially 18 and 19 year olds thinking of winning a national championship.

They could easily overlook you.

You have got to be joking. We are their biggest or second biggest rival depending on who you talk to.

For rivalry games the record never matters.

You have got to be joking. We are their biggest or second biggest rival depending on who you talk to.

For rivalry games the record never matters.

Eh. I just think that had they slaughtered Ole Miss and were riding high on their BCS position, they might have taken the game for granted. All I'm saying is that Ole Mis scared them and, unlike the Gators, they managed to eek out the W. They are reminded by that what it means to play any SEC team.

I don't know who to root for. I figure that the SECE could use some premier wins at this point. On the other hand, if 'bama is undefeated come Atlanta and should Florida be fortunate enough to get there with only the one L then beating them might propel us past other one loss teams and into the BCS.

Eh. I just think that had they slaughtered Ole Miss and were riding high on their BCS position, they might have taken the game for granted. All I'm saying is that Ole Mis scared them and, unlike the Gators, they managed to eek out the W. They are reminded by that what it means to play any SEC team.

I don't know who to root for. I figure that the SECE could use some premier wins at this point. On the other hand, if 'bama is undefeated come Atlanta and should Florida be fortunate enough to get there with only the one L then beating them might propel us past other one loss teams and into the BCS.
UF wins out, it's gonna be hard as hell to keep them out of the championship game.

UF wins out, it's gonna be hard as hell to keep them out of the championship game.
Florida has two more reg season games people outside FL will pay attention to.......GA and.......Vandy, for now anyway.

i think they win out and get back in to the top 5 of the BCS as the big 12 starts to pick each other off.

i think if you're fl, an undefeated #2 Bama team in the SEC title game where it's two top 5 teams playing for the SEC title.........the winner (1 loss FL or undefeated Bama) is a sure thing for the NT game....against........Texas or USC. I think Penn St. loses this Saturday at OSU. AS good as Texas has been the past two weeks, i still won't be shocked if they trip up along the way.

Florida has two more reg season games people outside FL will pay attention to.......GA and.......Vandy, for now anyway.

i think they win out and get back in to the top 5 of the BCS as the big 12 starts to pick each other off.

i think if you're fl, an undefeated #2 Bama team in the SEC title game where it's two top 5 teams playing for the SEC title.........the winner (1 loss FL or undefeated Bama) is a sure thing for the NT game....against........Texas or USC. I think Penn St. loses this Saturday at OSU. AS good as Texas has been the past two weeks, i still won't be shocked if they trip up along the way.
That's the point. They will have to beat Alabama in Atlanta. They win out through all of that, they're in the game, even over USC IMO.

That's the point. They will have to beat Alabama in Atlanta. They win out through all of that, they're in the game, even over USC IMO.

You guys are probably right. I guess I worry that, assuming Florida does what it should do and then does manage to win the SEC (probably against 'bama), then it might have to fight with Texas, Penn State, and USC for a shot at the BCS title.

Assuming that Texas is undefeated, then I can't see how you deny them their opportunity. But what if Penn State is, too? There will be such sentimentality out there to let Paterno have one last shot at glory. And can't forget a likely one loss USC team.

I can see an argument being made for Texas versus SEC winner, even if its one loss Florida, as SEC teams have been looking good in the last two BCS title games. And USC-Penn State harkens back to traditional Rose Bowl type of match-up.

Well, I guess Florida is in a position where it might need a little help, but who knows, by then we could be talking Oklahoma versus Boise State.

law it reminds me of when Barney wanted 5 minutes behind the barn with Earnest T Bass.....Andy's response....He'd kill ya!

You guys are probably right. I guess I worry that, assuming Florida does what it should do and then does manage to win the SEC (probably against 'bama), then it might have to fight with Texas, Penn State, and USC for a shot at the BCS title.

Assuming that Texas is undefeated, then I can't see how you deny them their opportunity. But what if Penn State is, too? There will be such sentimentality out there to let Paterno have one last shot at glory. And can't forget a likely one loss USC team.

I can see an argument being made for Texas versus SEC winner, even if its one loss Florida, as SEC teams have been looking good in the last two BCS title games. And USC-Penn State harkens back to traditional Rose Bowl type of match-up.

Well, I guess Florida is in a position where it might need a little help, but who knows, by then we could be talking Oklahoma versus Boise State.

If Penn St and Texas are undefeated at the end of the season, UF is in deep doodoo.

losing to Ole Miss should do that to you, just losing to OSU did it to USC.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. In the last five minutes of that game Florida gave up an 85 yard touchdown pass, had an XP blocked, and couldn't get a foot on 4th and 1 as it tried for a game winning FG. Although in my heart of hearts I certainly think Florida is a better team than Ole Miss, Florida did not deserve to win the game and, conversely, deserves what it gets down the road because of it.

Just would hate to see a one point loss to a decent SEC team keep them out of the big game while a Big Ten team gets in because of sentimentality. Should Florida win out and beat an unbeaten or even one loss 'bama team, and if throughout the rest of the season they look like they did against LSU, it would just be a shame.

VN Store

Back