Tennessee Lady Vol News

It scared the crap out of me when I saw the close-up of Rickea. It looked like she was wearing a knee brace!

Fortunately, though, I saw that she was wearing 'cut' jeans in the group photo at the end!

Whew Lawdy. Anyone want to talk about RJ's body some more? I think we can confidently and definitively say she is not fat.

I actually saw a screenshot of that orange "dress" the other day (with RJ in it) but I thought no way this is part of the official shoot. It is.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
View attachment 581845Key looking really fit looks like she is back in game shape.

View attachment 581846Puckett looks as tall as Karoline and looks to be in exceptional physical shape. She is my breakout player this season. She could play the four and we could see Rickea a lot at the three.
I would like to see Key and Hollingshed in the post with Rickea at the 3. That gives 6-7 and 6-5 in the post and Karoline can play both spots as a backup This also gives Rickea a mismatch posting up a 3 rather than a 4 in the post. Both Jill and Karoline have shown the can shoot at decent range so that would open up the middle for both Tamari and Rickea depending on who we need to score. Tamari was constantly doubled and tripled as a sophomore. With the shooters we have around her that should give a lot more space in the Post.

I would like to see Key and Hollingshed in the post with Rickea at the 3. That gives 6-7 and 6-5 in the post and Karoline can play both spots as a backup This also gives Rickea a mismatch posting up a 3 rather than a 4 in the post. Both Jill and Karoline have shown the can shoot at decent range so that would open up the middle for both Tamari and Rickea depending on who we need to score. Tamari was constantly doubled and tripled as a sophomore. With the shooters we have around her that should give a lot more space in the Post.

If those two can play together the paint is officially CLOSED. Just gonna be arms and elbows everywhere you look lol.

Most important thing this season is going to be securing the rebound. Rickea, Jill, Karo, Sarah and TK are all going to have to step up to account for the departure of Horston.

We need to team rebound better, last season everyone boxed out and waited for Jordy. We had a tendency to give up oboards when she wasn’t in the game because everyone was waiting for her to grab the ball.

If those two can play together the paint is officially CLOSED. Just gonna be arms and elbows everywhere you look lol.

Most important thing this season is going to be securing the rebound. Rickea, Jill, Karo, Sarah and TK are all going to have to step up to account for the departure of Horston.

We need to team rebound better, last season everyone boxed out and waited for Jordy. We had a tendency to give up oboards when she wasn’t in the game because everyone was waiting for her to grab the ball.
I think many of us forget I'm Jillian was a high school all American. She improved rapidly last season and I think we are going to see a huge leap this season. Having her and tamai together will keep defenses honest. You have to pick your poison and you can't put two bodies on one post; you have to play them honestly and I think our rebounding will be better because of that. Jordan always benefited from having tamari in the game cause everybody looked to box her out because of her size and Jordan snuck in there and grabbed rebounds.

I like these get to know me videos, but are they not practicing yet?! Give us some practice videossss! 😩😂. I need to see some shots go through the basket!
Check out the LVBB Instagram they have some clips up. Today looks like it was the first day of practice

here are some shots 📸 or some shots 🏀 going through the hoop

Can't disagree with the assessment of the LVs, including the projected starting lineup. We play #7, 9. 11. and 16 in preseason. That's a very strong schedule. Good article, tho I pray their pick to win the natty is wrong.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back