Tennessee Lady Vol News

Bull, I was SG and rebounding was my thing. Rebounding was Horston's thing. What did Coach Summitt say about rebounding?

I don't see a 10+/game rebounder on this team, so it will have to be a 5-position, team effort not to get killed on the boards.
Last year, Horston averaged 7.1 rebounds, Rickea averaged 6.1, and I think Rickea often deferred to Horston. So, I could see Rickea being a 10+ rebounder, unless she defers to another. Then again, maybe we have players who will defer to Rickea.

Agree that our rebounding needs to be a team effort.

Another counterpoint to the rebounding debate that has been overlooked is the potential improvement the current roster could make in limiting unforced turnovers.

Another thing is i think we have a team that could also create more turnovers .... if we press some more turnovers even with the loss of Jojo and jordy.

Another thing is i think we have a team that could also create more turnovers .... if we press some more turnovers even with the loss of Jojo and jordy.
Any way we can equal out the possessions or gain a possession advantage is what we need to see. We were in way to many games at a possession deficit last season and that alone cost us three or four games. I look forward to us being way better both in not committing turnovers and forcing turnovers.

I’m very interested to hear about Kaiya and Karo and how they’re looking. Karo is an unsung hero in that LSU win and Kaiya showed flashes in the tourney of being something special
I think that whole class makes a big jump this season. I consider sophomores to still be babies and now they’re upper classmen

Ugh, as a Dallas fan I would 🤮 if they chose 5’2, low efficiency, attitude issue Hailey Van Lith. But then to pick her over Rickea? Could just imagine Hailey coming to Dallas and causing a stir with Arike. Arike would take her to the woodshed.

So so sad about Tasha. Has it's own thread.

What is this insanity about Jewel and a boot? Where did we see such a hellish pic? In the pool playing video?

Twitter posters say the LVs secret scrimmaged NC State (and WON) during their retreat weekend. Could Jewel have gotten hurt there? Please let this not be true! Also, I need details of the scrimmage.

I'm going to practice this evening and get this s*&t cleared up.

And with a really heavy heart for Tasha.

VN Store

Back