Tennessee Lady Vol News

I hope we beat the Conn-men by 100
I imagine if Tennessee were to get a good lead Heupel will take advantage of the opportunity to give some playing time to some guys who are working hard in practice but who aren't usually getting any minutes on game day.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I imagine if Tennessee were to get a good lead Heupel will take advantage of the opportunity to give some playing time to some guys who are working hard in practice but who aren't usually getting any minutes on game day.

Correct, and then Seldon, Nico, and Navy put another 50 on the Conn-men

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Correct, and then Seldon, Nico, and Navy put another 50 on the Conn-men
You never know. I'm not saying Connecticut will beat Tennessee, but you never know when a team might catch a magical vibe and ride it a once-in-a-lifetime performance.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'd expect Tennessee's first team to easily beat Conn., but if Heupel goes to the bench early then it wouldn't be crazy to think a fired up CT team could catch some of that magic and get some points.

You never know. I'm not saying Connecticut will beat Tennessee, but you never know when a team might catch a magical vibe and ride it a once-in-a-lifetime performance.

I guess what I'm saying is, I'd expect Tennessee's first team to easily beat Conn., but if Heupel goes to the bench early then it wouldn't be crazy to think a fired up CT team could catch some of that magic and get some points.
LOL, some of you guys are so funny. I believe the spread is around 34 points, but if I was a betting man, I would take Tennessee. I'm loyal, but not stupid.

LOL, some of you guys are so funny. I believe the spread is around 34 points, but if I was a betting man, I would take Tennessee. I'm loyal, but not stupid.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I wasn't saying I thought Connecticut had a great chance of beating Tennessee. That's ridiculous.

What I was saying is that if Heupel looks at this game pretty quickly as an opportunity to give playing time to guys who normally ride the bench, and then Connecticut's first-teamers play out of their minds, they could score.

I've read a number of score predictions that have CT getting skunked. I'm just saying it's not impossible that they could score in the game given the right circumstances. I mean, there are things like turnovers, too. Ya never know.

Noticed Massey has us going 25 and 3 for the regular season and 14 and 2 in the SEC. They have us losing to Indiana and SC twice and beating everyone else.
I disagree with Massey. I believe the Lady Vols will go 16 and 0 in the SEC as well as winning the SECT. GBO.

VN Store

Back