Tennessee Lady Vol News

The Oklahoma game is being shown on the women's sports network that is the only listing at this time. If this turns out to be the only network to watch it on you can get this online and also is shown on tubi just have to sign up for a free account.
I think the Indiana game will be televised on FS1 and will be the only one

Utsports lists women's sports network as showing Oklahoma game. I found it online and also on tubi. Unless Utsports has it wrong can be watched there.

Watch the Women's Sports Network NOW on Roku, FuboTV, XUMO, Freevee, Tubi, Vizio and more.​

In addition, fans can watch free female-focused sports content on The Roku Channel, such as the Women’s Sports Network, “The Longshots,” “Prodigy” and “Bring It!” among others.

Last edited:
A comment about Destinee. We absolutely need her for her ability to drive and penetrate effectively. To do so, she has to be more of a threat to make a shot. So far as a LV, she almost always dishes and has missed the few times she has chosen to take the shot. While I am totally support of Powell as starting point guard,d a wid I think Destinee has a bigger upside on the drive and penetrate. She did a few beautiful ones last game but the defense knew they didn't have to guard her tightly due to her preferring the option to dish it out. At least one of those times she hae open 4 foot shot and she passed instead. We know she has the skill set to do so. So, I am not sure if it is a confidence thing, an adjusting to the LVs thing, or coach's preference but I suspect that it is the adjustment issue. If she starts getting in the groove of reaching her potential here, that will make us near impossible to defend as they will have to cover her and this will leave RJ, Jill, or Puckett more open for a bucket. I'll be watching Sunday with the hopes of seeing this trend in the right direction.
I never knew that you could post stuff here and then it actually happens the next game. Destinee showed what she can do when she is a confident shooter. It just makes everything else clicks!

Doesn’t really matter if the writers are impressed or not.. if they are able to get healthy and continue to build on their wins while scoring at this rate Tennessee is in a great position to end the season ranked where they belong.

I’m talking about the FSU loss, what are u talking about?
Well we lost to FSU on Thursday November 9th. New polls came out last Monday and we went from 11 to 15. Played Memphis last Monday November 13th and won. New poll today and we dropped to 19th after winning last Monday November 13th. The post that you quoted was referring to today's poll. I thought you may have missed last Mondays game against Memphis that we did win in OT.

Well we lost to FSU on Thursday November 9th. New polls came out last Monday and we went from 11 to 15. Played Memphis last Monday November 13th and won. New poll today and we dropped to 19th after winning last Monday November 13th. The post that you quoted was referring to today's poll. I thought you may have missed last Mondays game against Memphis that we did win in OT.
Oh ok, but I never miss a game. Rankings don’t mean much now anyway, if u win u will climb and if u lose u will drop. Let’s see how we do the next few games.

Reactions: Texas and Rooster1
Tennessee ranking shouldn’t have been near #20 to being with just to be clear.
They loss a 1 point game to a ranked opponent on the road during a span of 3 games early in the season.
The scheduling wasn’t an ideal situation.
However, it was a good challenge and Tennessee had chances to pull away and win that game.
The next four games won’t tell any more than the first four.
It’s a given Tennessee can play with these teams.

That’s the issue I guess, this should have been the ranking to begin with. But maybe they are looking at Rickea being hurt.
I think the injury, the OT w Memphis, and our consistent underwhelmedness keep us a little low, deservedly so. And here it is, the chance to change that on the court in the next four games. Destiny in hands.

Seems like we’ve been here before… like the last 15 years.
LOL we're on the Flying Dutchman of Underwhelmedness. My memory's not great but I don't remember a consecutive stretch of games where it seemed so crucial. Feels like we're running out of chances. It's such a great opportunity, but also scary. Sure would have been nice to roll into it all healthy, settled in as a unit, but nope, not to be.

VN Store

Back