Tennessee Lady Vol News

Post game press. No matter what you think of KJH coaching, you have to feel bad for her with the incredible string of major injuries to key players the the last few years. She must just feel battered. I know everyone has injuries, but she's had way more than her share and they're all really impactful.

What a delightful young woman, has been since she stepped on campus. That's old fashioned, but she really is.

Now we have to keep her offense on track and improve her damn defense. Hate to say it, but her D, um, er, presents big opportunities for improvement.
The drive and kick our point guards have to get good at that and give them the open looks. We started out 1 for 11 but came on with 9 of 15 just have to keep shooting the open looks.

The drive and kick our point guards have to get good at that and give them the open looks. We started out 1 for 11 but came on with 9 of 15 just have to keep shooting the open looks.
For sure. Also when Rickea is in post and draws those two or three swarming defenders, she's good at kicking out.

They are #50 because of beating us. Doesn’t matter what Q they are in it’s still a horrendous loss and an in-state embarrassment.
It’s not the end of the world. No loss in November is gonna determine u winning games in march. Yk that saying you don’t win championships in *insert month*

It’s not the end of the world. No loss in November is gonna determine u winning games in march. Yk that saying you don’t win championships in *insert month*

Not the end of the world but might be the end of the line for Harper.

Sorry, I don’t care who was out, losing to MTSU was embarrassing and inexcusable. No matter what month it happened in.

This team pretty much has to win out aside from maybe 2-3 games and they have to at least make the semis-of the SEC tournament or we will not make the NCAA tourney. The SEC appears to be down this season so it’s going to be more difficult to work our way back up the Net rankings. This was not a good season to have a terrible non-conference showing (again).

Sorry, I don’t care who was out, losing to MTSU was embarrassing and inexcusable. No matter what month it happened in.

This team pretty much has to win out aside from maybe 2-3 games and they have to at least make the semis-of the SEC tournament or we will not make the NCAA tourney. The SEC appears to be down this season so it’s going to be more difficult to work our way back up the Net rankings. This was not a good season to have a terrible non-conference showing (again).
Did Kellie turn you down for the prom?
Jeez, what a one note song. The AD will take the whole season into account and a “horrible” loss early in the season with our best player, the one the whole offense is designed around, out will get the weight it deserves. That weight, with a good conference run, will not be much.
I feel like I had an opportunity there to use a semicolon but I always screw that up😆.

Did Kellie turn you down for the prom?
Jeez, what a one note song. The AD will take the whole season into account and a “horrible” loss early in the season with our best player, the one the whole offense is designed around, out will get the weight it deserves. That weight, with a good conference run, will not be much.
I feel like I had an opportunity there to use a semicolon but I always screw that up😆.
Good question.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Post game press. No matter what you think of KJH coaching, you have to feel bad for her with the incredible string of major injuries to key players the the last few years. She must just feel battered. I know everyone has injuries, but she's had way more than her share and they're all really impactful.

Just remember who the team Lady Vols were playing. Not much competition. Will see how they.look when SEC play begins

They didn't fire Walz for it last year. About the same time of year, but Louisville lost by 18. Hell, Holly Warlick lost to Chattanooga in her first game as a head coach and ended up coaching 6 more years. It took going .500 in the SEC a loss to Vandy at home, a chance at not making the NCAA tournament, and a first-round loss to fire her for Tennessee to get rid of her. As for the SEC, currently, the top 8 teams in the SEC are 102 wins on 12 losses. The SEC may not be as far down as everyone thinks.

They didn't fire Walz for it last year. About the same time of year, but Louisville lost by 18. Hell, Holly Warlick lost to Chattanooga in her first game as a head coach and ended up coaching 6 more years. It took going .500 in the SEC a loss to Vandy at home, a chance at not making the NCAA tournament, and a first-round loss to fire her for Tennessee to get rid of her. As for the SEC, currently, the top 8 teams in the SEC are 102 wins on 12 losses. The SEC may not be as far down as everyone thinks.

Are we in those top 8 teams numbers, because we would account for about half of those losses?

VN Store

Back