Tennessee Softball 2025

Brian, I have an unrelated question for you. I go to the Lady Vol volleyball matches and have noticed you don't do the PA announcing much anymore. The fellow who took your place does a fine job too but I was just wondering if your duties of being the Voice of the Lady Vols has taken you away from the volleyball PA announcing.
I have some schedule conflicts so instead of just getting someone to fill in occasionally, they have me and the PA announcer from softball split the schedule.

3-R Boo bomb off scoreboard and it would have landed half way to the train tracks, Sophia rbi double, Des another hard hit ball but right at RF. Bella just crushed one that CF robbed. 6-0 after 4. Aubrey at 1B, Ella at 2B, Emma at 3B, Amanda in LF, Saviya in CF, Katie in RF, Ryan DP, Sage now pitching. Only Laura and Sophia still in.

Last edited:
3-R Boo bomb off scoreboard and it would have landed half way to the train tracks, Sophia rbi double, Des another hard hit ball but right at RF. Bella just crushed one that CF robbed. 6-0 after 4. Aubrey at 1B, Ella at 2B, Emma at 3B, Amanda in LF, Saviya in CF, Katie in RF, Ryan DP, Sage now pitching. Only Laura and So the updates
Appreciate the updates. It is a mess up here. We are ok a lot in the county are not. The highways to Boone are washed out. The interstate in Erwin was cut in half. I sure you saw pics of the new hospital under water. The electric crews in Johnson county are saying you would not believe the damage.

Last edited:
I think Bella is going to have a phenomenal season at second base this coming season. She made a stellar play on the backhand in the gap at second base today. I think her hitting problems are behind her.
Nice that Bella has come out hitting. Should help her lock down the 2b position and take advantage of her fielding.

Great diving stops by Bella and another by Saviya, Saviya with another hit and SB, Taylor P. RBI IF single and SB, Aubrey 2-R double, Erin 4 no-hit innings, 9-0 after 4. Charli in to Pitch, Amayah at 1B, Ella at 2B, Bella to SS, Des at 3B, Amanda, Zoie to the OF,

gotta go, have to get wings and pizza for football game, it’s great when either AL or GA is going to lose!

Great diving stops by Bella and another by Saviya, Saviya with another hit and SB, Taylor P. RBI IF single and SB, Aubrey 2-R double, Erin 4 no-hit innings, 9-0 after 4. Charli in to Pitch, Amayah at 1B, Ella at 2B, Bella to SS, Des at 3B, Amanda, Zoie to the OF,

gotta go, have to get wings and pizza for football game, it’s great when either AL or GA is going to lose!
Looks as though Sarvis, Jackie and Zoie are the only three that haven’t seen time. Tanner the only pitcher.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

Got my ‘s’ghetti sauce on and simmering…

Reactions: TouchOfGrey

VN Store

Back