That's racist!

How do you know its offensive if you need me to explain it to you?

Just the thought alone that race can affect someone’s intelligence is beyond ridiculous. I am mincing my words in an effort to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Again, please explain, unless you’re a spineless coward.

Your truth does not equal a fact

How much more racist can you be than to say nobody is equal and White people are better at EVERYTHING? The only way to beat it is for white people to admit it and share their overwhelming success with people that inherently can’t make good decisions no matter how much we discriminate against everyone else to try and give them a leg up.

Reactions: dovervolz
Links please 🤦‍♂️
Do you think Jussie Smollett falsely crying "racism" helped anything? Do you not see how staged acts such as that lead others to question the validity when someone else cries racism? Do you not understand how painting every white person as a racist and every POC as a victim does nothing to bring us together? You're a divider. You're not seeking solutions. You're looking to enflame. And that's sad.

How much more racist can you be than to say nobody is equal and White people are better at EVERYTHING? The only way to beat it is for white people to admit it and share their overwhelming success with people that inherently can’t make good decisions no matter how much we discriminate against everyone else to try and give them a leg up.
This is a defensive post. I don’t think anyone with sense would prescribe this as a solution.
The exact opposite of what you describe is going on in 2 separate threads btw. Please show equal outrage. I sure have failed to understand the usefulness of them at this point 🤷‍♂️

Do you think Jussie Smollett falsely crying "racism" helped anything? Do you not see how staged acts such as that lead others to question the validity when someone else cries racism? Do you not understand how painting every white person as a racist and every POC as a victim does nothing to bring us together? You're a divider. You're not seeking solutions. You're looking to enflame. And that's sad.
So you think the majority of black people are Jussie Smollett? Link?
What is the answer btw??

Seems like you’re the one that’s struggling to define what that term means. After all, you called me a bigot simply because I called you a troll. So tell me troll, how am I bigot?
Ok. Sure. I’ll answer by asking: why are you calling me a troll?

Ok. Sure. I’ll answer by asking: why are you calling me a troll?
No, you answer my question first. How am I a bigot? I find it amusing that you toss out terms like that simply because I got under your skin by calling you a troll. So it seems, like I previously said, that you have no idea what that term actually means.

Chart is based on 2018 stats. Asian hate crimes are fairly recent.

I haven't really seen anything even supporting Asian hate crimes; perhaps the media were too busy blowing up crime against other racial groups to cover it. I do think with covid and it's origin, the economic downturn due to covid and better understanding of what the country has lost to China through globalism, and more awareness (unlikely in libs) of Chinese spying in the US, that there's growing discontent against the Chinese. I also think that the average person in the US probably cannot distinguish between a Chinese and most other Asians, so disaffection toward Chinese people may manifest itself as disaffection toward most eastern Asians. I also wouldn't be surprised to find that some people in the US are taught that Asian success here has some sort of bigoted basis like Jewish success as viewed in most of the pre WW2 world. Still, I've seen amazing little evidence in the news of Asian hate crimes, but I can remember stories of black people raging against Asians who set up shops in black neighborhoods.

You clearly do not know what a bigot is

Do you? Sure sounds like it’s you. “Someone intolerant toward those holding different opinions; Prejudiced or antagonistic toward those on a basis of their membership to particular groups”. ??? I’m guessing your answer was, “yeah, anyone white that doesn’t believe like I do!”

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
So you think the majority of black people are Jussie Smollett? Link?
What is the answer btw??
You are dense. That's not what was said. I said cases like that, and there have been many, have robbed the accusation of racism of the ugly sting that should come with actual racism. The term "racist" is thrown around too casually. You've clearly demonstrated that in this thread.

Even a case like George Floyd, was that racism? Or was that a bad cop going too far with someone who resisted arrest. Make no mistake, I'm on the side George Floyd did not deserve to die and that police officer should be punished, but was it racism? If Floyd had not resisted arrest, would he still be alive? Breonna Taylor, was that racism, or was it bad police work? It should never have happened, but did they break down her door because she was black?

People have to find common ground to build on and that's not going to be achieved by saying white people should feel guilt over crimes they never committed, or that they somehow owe POC anything other than to treat them with respect, and to treat them as equals.

The real focus that should have come out of so much of this is a drastic need for police reform.

Just the thought alone that race can affect someone’s intelligence is beyond ridiculous. I am mincing my words in an effort to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Again, please explain, unless you’re a spineless coward.
lol. I said that race shouldn't make a difference. Loosen them braids..its cutting off the circulation to your hate addled brain.

VN Store

Back