That's racist!

You are the problem. You are a gutless coward who does not deserve to post on this forum. I’ll save the rest of my words for those who deserve it. I won’t forget you however and I sure hope we meet one day 🤞🤞🤞
Wtf are you going to do if you do meet up? Lol.... are you a beta that can kick ass? 😆

Seems like you’re the one that’s struggling to define what that term means. After all, you called me a bigot simply because I called you a troll. So tell me troll, how am I bigot?
He calls everyone that questions or disagrees with him/ her at bigot, a racist, a white supremacist or white privileged. They hate whites basically. Just look at his avatar. And you’re definitely right he’s just a troll. A pathetic troll at that.

You are the problem. You are a gutless coward who does not deserve to post on this forum. I’ll save the rest of my words for those who deserve it. I won’t forget you however and I sure hope we meet one day 🤞🤞🤞
So you decide who deserves to post on this forum? How did VN manage to thrive for 15 years before you rolled your racist troll show here?

You are dense. That's not what was said. I said cases like that, and there have been many, have robbed the accusation of racism of the ugly sting that should come with actual racism. The term "racist" is thrown around too casually. You've clearly demonstrated that in this thread.

Even a case like George Floyd, was that racism? Or was that a bad cop going too far with someone who resisted arrest. Make no mistake, I'm on the side George Floyd did not deserve to die and that police officer should be punished, but was it racism? If Floyd had not resisted arrest, would he still be alive? Breonna Taylor, was that racism, or was it bad police work? It should never have happened, but did they break down her door because she was black?

People have to find common ground to build on and that's not going to be achieved by saying white people should feel guilt over crimes they never committed, or that they somehow owe POC anything other than to treat them with respect, and to treat them as equals.

The real focus that should have come out of so much of this is a drastic need for police reform.

Of course George Floyd's murder was a result of racism. If he was white he'd be alive. Duhh

Of course George Floyd's murder was a result of racism. If he was white he'd be alive. Duhh
Would he? The cop absolutely used excessive force, but did he use it because Floyd was black, or because Floyd resisted arrest? Would Floyd still be alive had he cooperated with the officers?

Would he? The cop absolutely used excessive force, but did he use it because Floyd was black, or because Floyd resisted arrest? Would Floyd still be alive had he cooperated with the officers?

Yes he used excessive force because Floyd was black. Floyd's crime was a counterfeit 20 bill FYI
Any white dude would be alive after such an egregious crime. Probably out on probation.

Yes he used excessive force because Floyd was black. Floyd's crime was a counterfeit 20 bill FYI
Any white dude would be alive after such an egregious crime
Floyd resisted arrest. That has been documented. It's what kicked of the skirmish. Rather than allowing himself to be put in the backseat of a patrol car after a lawful arrest for passing a counterfeit bill, he fought the police officers. Things then escalated to an unacceptable level that the officers involved deserve to be punished for, but did it escalate to that level because he was black? Or did it escalate to that level because he didn't cooperate?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Floyd resisted arrest. That has been documented. It's what kicked of the skirmish. Rather than allowing himself to be put in the backseat of a patrol car after a lawful arrest for passing a counterfeit bill, he fought the police officers. Things then escalated to an unacceptable level that the officers involved deserve to be punished for, but did it escalate to that level because he was black? Or did it escalate to that level because he didn't cooperate?

Thats weak. See nearly everybody resists. Thats what makes an officers job so hard.

That scumbag (now former) cop used excessive force because he doesn't respect black people. It was NOT his 1st issue with that

Thats weak. See nearly everybody resists. Thats what makes an officers job so hard.

That scumbag (now former) cop used excessive force because he doesn't respect black people. It was NOT his 1st issue with that

Nearly everybody resists? I disagree. But like I said, I agree he used excessive force. I just can't say with certainty WHY he used excessive force.

Hold on.
I thought those racist bastards in Ga made water illegal at the polls to keep thirsty black people from voting?

turns out the the law says poll workers are to provide water at the polls. So just like everywhere else in the United States partisans are not allowed to interact with anyone waiting to Vote.

I’m going to turn on cnn and see if they apologized for outright lying

VN Store

Back