That's racist!

Being annoyed and noticing a change are two completely different things. AM64 said he found it annoying to see a marketing trend that is geared towards inclusiveness on the basis of interracial couples being displayed more often than before. You can attempt to distort it as much as you can, but that's an inherently bigoted thing for him to say. He didn't even mention gay couples.

Serious question: did you even read what he said or are you just coming off a really long shift? ;)

Just because I liberally use words like f*** and sh*t in no way means I ever experience even a fart's whiff of anger as a result of the nonsense I respond to on this board. I come here to pass time during bowel movements an uber rides. It's not even cathartic for things I'm *actually* angry about in the real world.
I think this might be a little more info than we all needed to know

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Can you imagine the uproar if this was any other race. This is insane

LWr9OS.gif

I only wish I could be here when you realize that you are an old dog and young brain dead idiots are saying these very same things to you. But you are different, we all know.

That's true, I have a lot to learn too. I think we can all be better as opposed to being proud of our ignorance as many seem to be

That's true, I have a lot to learn too. I think we can all be better as opposed to being proud of our ignorance as many seem to be

News flash, most people aren't hateful and ignorant. Most people just want to live their lives in peace without being lectured about how racist they are and that the system they have succeeded in is inherently racist. Quit telling people to "be better" who are already doing their best.

You should catch up from the ‘80s and ’90s. Biden has already done more for black people than Trump did in his 4 long years.

Is it even a serious question? Should I have voted for the candidate who openly debates if systematic racism exists? A shadow friend of white supremacists and the party of the confederate flag?
If you had to identify one area of systemic racism,
(To be specific, the system is intentionally oppressing black) what would it be.

Please stop apologizing to these ******* cultural terrorists!!! Nobody cares about your apology! They want control over what you say and believe. Apologies give them that.
I guess I'll have to quit watching "The Lone Ranger" on Hulu.:mad:

News flash, most people aren't hateful and ignorant. Most people just want to live their lives in peace without being lectured about how racist they are and that the system they have succeeded in is inherently racist. Quit telling people to "be better" who are already doing their best.
I fit your description except for one detail. I no longer care if someone wants to lecture me about how racist I am. When someone goes down that path, I switch channels or stations (unless I derive comedic value from them). It's never happened face to face, but if it did, I would either walk away or ignore them. People who see racism in everything are labeling who they are far more than they are labeling who I am.

VN Store

Back