That's racist!

Who are you saying I hate? I don't hate minorities. I hate lying, hypocritical, "say one thing an mean the other," a$$holes.

The Dems are the ones saying needing an ID is voter suppression. They are pointing this "suppression" at the black community. I promise you, a majority of black people have an ID and don't have an issue proving their ID. The Dems are the ones that have an issue with this. Who is really the racist?
Links please
Sounds like you lack empathy for anyone who does not look or think like you 🤷‍♂️

How do you identify the citizens?
How did they do it in the 2020 election? Let’s stick with what worked.
This question always send to go unanswered:
If you can't get a job or govt benefits without an id, how do people live?
Easily. Many of the ID-less people never drive or fly. A lot have their IDs suspended or revoked and they never apply for recertification. Most jobs do not require an ID. It is not as much a necessity as some think.

Easily. Many of the ID-less people never drive or fly. A lot have their IDs suspended or revoked and they never apply for recertification. Most jobs do not require an ID. It is not as much a necessity as some think.

Sounds like many of these people wouldn’t give a s**t about voting if they’re too lazy to get an ID. The “most jobs do not require an ID” is moronic, stupid, and ridiculous.

let's work on most secure method. That helps preserve our system and promote confidence

Most jobs? What jobs are these? An id is necessary for most things in this country. Those without it are most likely not citizens or don't want to be arrested

let's work on most secure method. That helps presence our system and promote confidence

Most jobs? What jobs are these? An id is necessary for most things in this country. Those without it are most likely not citizens or don't want to be arrested
You're glossing over the point he's trying to make, only minorities can't get an ID, white people are issued them just by being white.

Selling pot.
which makes legalizing it a racist act. I just can't win
You're glossing over the point he's trying to make, only minorities can't get an ID, white people are issued them just by being white.
Well of course that's how I got mine.

I'm seriously interested in how most jobs don't require an id.

False, every job requires a license or state issued id. Quit with this lunacy.

Wha ? I’m thinking you need to qualify what you mean by “ most jobs” . Do you mean most jobs that pay cash or most jobs in general ?

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83
let's work on most secure method. That helps presence our system and promote confidence
Agree. Stick with what just worked.
The bold is a wrong assumption. I work for the two biggest city hall’s in the Bay and have worked for some of the most prominent people in the country. Not once have I been asked for my ID.

VN Store

Back