That's racist!

The list of things they can't do is staggering, like get a job to support themselves, but it wouldn't make a major difference in their life? And you believe these people should vote?
The list is not that staggering actually.
People are different. Everyone who is a citizen should have a vote regardless of their past or background. It ultimately makes for a better country.

How did they do it in the 2020 election? Let’s stick with what worked.

Easily. Many of the ID-less people never drive or fly. A lot have their IDs suspended or revoked and they never apply for recertification. Most jobs do not require an ID. It is not as much a necessity as some think.
Alcohol, tobacco, and govt assistance programs do require and ID. You’re just against it for voting because you can’t cheat. Go troll somewhere else with your racist bullish!!

The list is not that staggering actually.
People are different. Everyone who is a citizen should have a vote regardless of their past or background. It ultimately makes for a better country.
the list is huge. The quality of life for someone without even a basic id has a very low ceiling. They'll struggle to provide the basics

People voting without having a clue what's going on absolutely do not make this a better country. That's one of the dumbest things you've ever posted

Alcohol, tobacco, and govt assistance programs do require and ID. You’re just against it for voting because you can’t cheat. Go troll somewhere else with your racist bullish!!
What BayVol7 is attempting to sell us is absolutely the MOST racist, condescending view of a group of people imaginable. How you could call anyone else a racist with those views is simply amazing to me.
Unfortunately If I were racist on this board, I‘d have a hell of a lot more likes 🤦‍♂️

the list is huge. The quality of life for someone without even a basic id has a very low ceiling. They'll struggle to provide the basics
The people I know without IDs are doing ok or else there would be more urgency to obtain one.

People voting without having a clue what's going on absolutely do not make this a better country. That's one of the dumbest things you've ever posted

I just simply disagree that a requisite level of intelligence should be required to vote. The uneducated deserve representation and can still vote on matters that they care about. Its ultimately up to the politicians to connect if they want to be elected.

The people I know without IDs are doing ok or else there would be more urgency to obtain one.

I just simply disagree that a requisite level of intelligence should be required to vote. The uneducated deserve representation and can still vote on matters that they care about. Its ultimately up to the politicians to connect if they want to be elected.
Would a low IQ person be easier to manipulate than a average IQ person? Could this be an issue when voting for leaders? Would a politician try to manipulate low IQ voters?

Reactions: AM64

Intelligence and education. Surely you know the two are not the same.

VN Store

Back