That's racist!

It is an unfounded opinion. From my personal experience, the majority of minorities that I have met who do not have gov IDs grew up not understanding the importance or just do not care to obtain one because it does not make a major difference in their life.
So they aren't actually disenfranchised then. So far we have shown that racist laws exist such as those created by Afirmative Action, you think all citizens should vote but not have to prove citizenship and the only time minorities care about ID is when they can make up some ******** story about being disenfranchised. Looks like you are 0 for 3 spanky.

The people I know without IDs are doing ok or else there would be more urgency to obtain one.

I just simply disagree that a requisite level of intelligence should be required to vote. The uneducated deserve representation and can still vote on matters that they care about. Its ultimately up to the politicians to connect if they want to be elected.
In other words, it's OK to buy votes with handouts.

What is interesting is that what he said is a bald faced lie. The only 'values' that matter are leftist 'values'. If you are a homogenous society/community that doesn't gybe with the leftist touchy feely world, your representation will be deemed racist or something with a -phobe on the end of it and virtue signaled into oblivion.

@BayVol7 is the most blatant racist I have ever interacted with.
He certainly gives D4H and Duren a run for their money. My bet he is white and is a troll. No one but loother is this blatantly ignorant.

I am way down pinkville...I mulch.

I used to mow lawns with my brother and a friend. We mowed a cemetery - and trimmed way before string trimmers came into being. The pay which we split was less than what most people seem to pay to have yards mowed now. On the other hand it didn't require ID - everybody knew who we were anyway - small towns are like that.

I bought my parent's old house and had a lot of trouble getting over here this year, and found my son hadn't rehired the mowing service. I mowed the front and sides today - with the huge oaks and some maples, it's as big a pain to mow as it was the last time I mowed it about 60 years ago - trees should have the courtesy to keep roots under the ground. The mower wouldn't restart after refilling the tank, so hopefully I can get the back tomorrow - there's stuff past my knees. Except for the creek banks, it's flat, so even with a non self propelled mower, it's not bad - just tedious.

I used to mow lawns with my brother and a friend. We mowed a cemetery - and trimmed way before string trimmers came into being. The pay which we split was less than what most people seem to pay to have yards mowed now. On the other hand it didn't require ID - everybody knew who we were anyway - small towns are like that.

I bought my parent's old house and had a lot of trouble getting over here this year, and found my son hadn't rehired the mowing service. I mowed the front and sides today - with the huge oaks and some maples, it's as big a pain to mow as it was the last time I mowed it about 60 years ago - trees should have the courtesy to keep roots under the ground. The mower wouldn't restart after refilling the tank, so hopefully I can get the back tomorrow - there's stuff past my knees. Except for the creek banks, it's flat, so even with a non self propelled mower, it's not bad - just tedious.

Suck it up old man! Decades ago my mom inhereted my mums mum electric mower. I would mow mom's grass with that sucker and must of cut thru 3 cords. Guess the blade speed is so fast one is not frazzled. Yet one day my buds pull up and see me and laff their ass off as I whip the cord.

Reactions: StarRaider and AM64
Suck it up old man! Decades ago my mom inhereted my mums mum electric mower. I would mow mom's grass with that sucker and must of cut thru 3 cords. Guess the blade speed is so fast one is not frazzled. Yet one day my buds pull up and see me and laff their ass off as I whip the cord.

I'll leave that one for you; I remember when electric mowers were "popular". This mower hadn't been used in at least 5 years. I pulled the rope gently, and it definitely had a lot of drag, so I worked the blade around several times by hand until it loosened up and then pulled the rope slowly several more times to get some oil spread around the engine. The thing started on the first real pull and ran like a charm until it ran out of gas and I refilled it. It's a Briggs and Stratton with no visible choke; my Honda engine with a choke you set always starts. I'm a big fan of engines with manual chokes.

Is that racist or is it just culture difference
I didn’t read the article but I believe the “ok” symbol in Brazil is more or less a middle finger. I think the NBA in this case is concerned about flipping off the crowd after a 3 pointer.

Maybe...but no one complains when a basketball player does the 3-point sign. But when whitey does it it's white supremacy. SMH.

VN Store

Back