That's racist!

Per Bay, it has nothing to do with family dynamics, motivation, work ethic, poor choices, entitlement, or crime rates but everything to do with “systemic racism”. He/she/it is also likely a 13 year old because it literally knows everything

Oh yes…that’s the tried and true “it’s everyone else’s fault but the person staring back in the mirror”. Sorry, Bay, but that dog don’t hunt.

If these prove to be true, Hunter Biden is a man of privilege 'acting' like he grew up on the streets.
  • ext messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
  • The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'
  • In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
  • In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
  • 'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
  • The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
  • Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
  • Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
  • 'Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

If these prove to be true, Hunter Biden is a man of privilege 'acting' like he grew up on the streets.
  • ext messages obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in banter with his lawyer
  • The president's son, 51, flippantly addressed corporate attorney George Mesires, who is white, by the racial slur, with phrases including 'true dat n***a'
  • In a December 2018 conversation, Hunter asked Mesires: 'How much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.'
  • In another chat a month later, Hunter cracked jokes about his penis and then told Mesires 'I only love you because you're black'
  • 'It's so annoying when you interject with frivolity,' the Chicago lawyer replied
  • The damning texts have emerged just days after his father, President Joe Biden gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre
  • Biden has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration
  • Hunter also saved a meme with a photo of his father hugging Barack Obama with a caption describing a joke conversation
  • 'Obama: Gonna miss you, man Joe: Can I say it? Just this once? Obama: *sigh* go ahead Joe: You my n***a, Barack'

1623189984351.gif

Being in his late 40s early 50s and conversing like that, he's got problems.

Billy was a smart dude..just did not make it long enough to realize his profits. If I got $15 for every 6-pack I drank, I would be mentioned in the "Ultra-wealthy tax thread"

View attachment 372760
My dad used to keep a 6 pack of those in the garage next to the World's Fair beer. They were still there 25 years later when he died.

Reactions: Electric Orange

VN Store

Back