That's racist!

Nirvana is not for this world. As long as there are stupid people like you who think that race is the most important identifying trait about someone, there will be racism.

And outcomes should not (and are not) determined on physical appearance in this country. Who is blacker than Nigerians? Whose skin is physically darker than a Nigerians? Answer: almost nobody's. Why are 1st and 2nd generation Nigerians flourishing in America if their outcomes are predicated on their skin color?

I will add the Indian population to this as well. Some very dark people, and they succeed like a mutha.

Whitey doing a terrible job keeping them down.

Honestly, this is just such and idiotic and juvenile conversation overall.

Nirvana is not for this world. As long as there are stupid people like you who think that race is the most important identifying trait about someone, there will be racism.

And outcomes should not (and are not) determined on physical appearance in this country. Who is blacker than Nigerians? Whose skin is physically darker than a Nigerians? Answer: almost nobody's. Why are 1st and 2nd generation Nigerians flourishing in America if their outcomes are predicated on their skin color?

So, 1st it was two-parent households....now it’s stupid people? At least you’re getting warmer.

Link please @ bold.

You answered your own question @ Nigerians

^ is this me “seeming” like I am winning @Weezer? Can you show me how to “seem” to lose btw? Seems your better at it 🤷‍♂️

Per Bay, it has nothing to do with family dynamics, motivation, work ethic, poor choices, entitlement, or crime rates but everything to do with “systemic racism”. He/she/it is also likely a 13 year old because it literally knows everything
You’re making a propensity argument 🤦‍♂️

Oh yes…that’s the tried and true “it’s everyone else’s fault but the person staring back in the mirror”. Sorry, Bay, but that dog don’t hunt.
On the other end, I do not understand solely blaming the oppressed.

VN Store

Back