That's racist!

So, 1st it was two-parent households....now it’s stupid people? At least you’re getting warmer.

Link please @ bold.

You answered your own question @ Nigerians

^ is this me β€œseeming” like I am winning @Weezer? Can you show me how to β€œseem” to lose btw? Seems your better at it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Wow. I guess I must have struck close and hurt some feels. Show me where I've lost.

So, 1st it was two-parent households....now it’s stupid people? At least you’re getting warmer.

Link please @ bold.

You answered your own question @ Nigerians

^ is this me β€œseeming” like I am winning @Weezer? Can you show me how to β€œseem” to lose btw? Seems your better at it πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

You've got marbles in your brain. I never said racism is caused by lack of two parent homes. I said the gaps are caused by two parent homes. Racism is caused by stupid people who are obsessed with skin color.

I learned today that democrats are terrified of pick up trucks. I've never thought of owning one before..

*looks at watch waiting for the new Ford F250 interior refresh to drop before dropping 80K*

Slap on an American flag sticker and I'll be a left wingers most feared boogeyman.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back