That's racist!

Then why didn’t Obama do the things Trump did to help POC? Criminal reform, long term money for higher ed institutions, setting up opportunity zones, the record low unemployment, the 8% increase in median income, and so on? Wait, I guess what Obama is saying is he’s just now figuring out it’s a problem. I withdraw my question.
You know 44 had* his hands tied in more ways than one.

What criminal reform? Freeing Kodak Black? 🤦‍♂️
The new found love for HBCUs is suspect to me honestly.
Lol at opportunity zones (Tim Scott is the best candidate you have btw) and the turn on employment started with 44 🤦‍♂️
Now list all the damage trump did to minorities and compare to 44.....

Last edited:
Who is oppressed, other than in your 1930’s era mind?
Did you know that there are high schools named after robert e lee that are predominantly black? It absolutely blows my mind.

Can you imagine a predominantly Jewish community being made to go to hitler high?? 🤦‍♂️

You've got marbles in your brain. I never said racism is caused by lack of two parent homes. I said the gaps are caused by two parent homes. Racism is caused by stupid people who are obsessed with skin color.
Sigh. The ridiculous gap I referenced is caused by much more than a parent deficiency 🤦‍♂️

If the bold is your criteria for racism, every single person who posts in this thread is stupid and possibly racist, so according to you, we all have marbles in our brain 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You know 44 has his hands tied in more ways than one.

Lol at opportunity zones (Tim Scott is the best candidate you have btw) and the turn on employment started with 44 🤦‍♂️
So you don’t even know about the policies Trump implemented to help POC but yet I would put money on it that you believe the lies about things he supposedly said like the Charlottesville lie. You keep telling people to get educated but it seems you need to do that yourself. I’ll let you the list the damage Trump did and I bet not one thing you list is anything other that supposed mean things he said and hurt feelings.

You know 44 has his hands tied in more ways than one.

Why don’t you list the damage Trump did?

So you don’t even know about the policies Trump implemented to help POC but yet I would put money on it that you believe the lies about things he supposedly said like the Charlottesville lie. You keep telling people to get educated but it seems you need to do that yourself. I’ll let you the list the damage Trump did and I bet not one thing you list is anything other that supposed mean things he said and hurt feelings.

Why don’t you list the damage Trump did?
No, this is not an argument. Hutch is acting like trump was a net positive over 44 for minorities. Do your own research and bring complete arguments to the table. 🤦‍♂️

No, this is not an argument. Hutch is acting like trump was a net positive over 44 for minorities. Do your own research and bring complete arguments to the table. 🤦‍♂️
I already listed some of the accomplishments under Trump. You responded with damage Trump has done so you list it sport. That’s the way it works. At least list the positive things Obama did because that’s directly what I asked originally.

I already listed some of the accomplishments under Trump. You responded with damage Trump has done so you list it sport. That’s the way it works. At least list the positive things Obama did because that’s directly what I asked originally.
I don’t follow hutch’s rules and that is not what you asked 🤦‍♂️
Do your own research. Your agenda is starting to show.

You’re just a fos troll that’s incapable of naming what Trump “did” to damage black folks. Bring your own research, lollipop

You’re just a fos troll that’s incapable of naming what Trump “did” to damage black folks. Bring your own research, lollipop
Baiting is what he is trying to do actually. I’ve brought plenty of substance to the table but I am not going to advance a lazy argument. If he baselessly thinks trump was a net positive for minorities over 44, the convo isn’t worth my time anyway.

I don’t follow hutch’s rules and that is not what you asked 🤦‍♂️
Do your own research. Your agenda is starting to show.
Yours shown long ago. You’re just a clown that buys anything Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow sell without hesitation. I’d be afraid to list things if I’m your shoes too because you have nothing to show. Oh well, I gave you a shot but you just repeatedly posted a face palm emoji, which is quite ironic given your flub this evening. Face palm indeed.

Baiting is what he is trying to do actually. I’ve brought plenty of substance to the table but I am not going to advance a lazy argument. If he baselessly thinks trump was a net positive for minorities over 44, the convo isn’t worth my time anyway.
Except I gave you policies. You’ve given zilch. Face palm again for you.

Yours shown long ago. You’re just a clown that buys anything Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow sell without hesitation. I’d be afraid to list things if I’m your shoes too because you have nothing to show. Oh well, I gave you a shot but you just repeatedly posted a face palm emoji, which is quite ironic given your flub this evening. Face palm indeed.
I am proud of my agenda. Equality for all. Fairness for all.
Gave me a shot? Who tf are you???

Good…. Take your ass somewhere else

You've brought no substance to this conversation. There's no benefit in lying to yourself like that.

I am proud of my agenda. Equality for all. Fairness for all.
Gave me a shot? Who tf are you???
Most people want equality and fairness for all, they just have different ideas as to what that is. Promulgating ideas such as "white privilege" or "white guilt" does nothing to promote equality. That's judging a person by the color of their skin, the very idea we want to defeat. People should be treated equally, and skin color should not be a factor.

Sigh. The ridiculous gap I referenced is caused by much more than a parent deficiency 🤦‍♂️

If the bold is your criteria for racism, every single person who posts in this thread is stupid and possibly racist, so according to you, we all have marbles in our brain 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The gap in violent crime is pretty high as well.

Did you know that there are high schools named after robert e lee that are predominantly black? It absolutely blows my mind.

Can you imagine a predominantly Jewish community being made to go to hitler high?? 🤦‍♂️

Lol. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Who gives a s**t? A name of a high school has nothing to do with anything. More deflecting blame to something that has no bearing on ones failure. What will you be offended by today? A school named after George Washington? You should look up crime statistics for crimes committed on the infinite MLK Blvds. 🤣😂

One school? In Jacksonville Fl. They’re gonna change the name. Besides, that school was already named before school segregation back in the 70’s.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

That is your definition of “oppression”? If it were named after Malcom X would it have changed those student’s outcomes? School names are determined by the local school board, maybe a school board that supervises a predominantly black community should rename it considering they are voted in by those same black student’s parents. Racist people generally see racism in everything

Reactions: BisonVol

More accurately it would be Erich von Manstein than Hitler. Or Erwin Rommel for those not versed in history.

Jefferson Davis would be a more accurate and still applicable comparison to Hitler.

Lee would be a Herod or Pntius Pilate at worst. But the jews have an even longer history of suffering from outsiders than Africans so there may be a better example than Roman's.

The real comparison would be whatever leader allowed the start of trading Africans as slaves to the Americas. And there would be a decently high chance that person was African themselves.

That is if you assume slavery=genocide. I dont see much of a difference but some might.

This type of hysteria proves that you arent looking for a "real" conversation and instead want to focus on blaming the wrong person.

VN Store

Back