That's racist!

More accurately it would be Erich von Manstein than Hitler. Or Erwin Rommel for those not versed in history.

Jefferson Davis would be a more accurate and still applicable comparison to Hitler.

Lee would be a Herod or Pntius Pilate at worst. But the jews have an even longer history of suffering from outsiders than Africans so there may be a better example than Roman's.

The real comparison would be whatever leader allowed the start of trading Africans as slaves to the Americas. And there would be a decently high chance that person was African themselves.

That is if you assume slavery=genocide. I dont see much of a difference but some might.

This type of hysteria proves that you arent looking for a "real" conversation and instead want to focus on blaming the wrong person.
^missed one. My point still stands 🤦‍♂️

Cant be a serious question

it actually is.
I’m Jewish and have been treated badly too many times to count and it doesn’t even slow me down. I don’t give one **** about it. I’m in construction and the best cabinet maker I know is black. I would not think of using anyone else. I’m sure he’s been treated badly but it’s not even a blip on his radar.
So you tell me why he or I should take a half a second out to worry about your made up problem of privilege?

it actually is.
I’m Jewish and have been treated badly too many times to count and it doesn’t even slow me down. I don’t give one **** about it. I’m in construction and the best cabinet maker I know is black. I would not think of using anyone else. I’m sure he’s been treated badly but it’s not even a blip on his radar.
So you tell me why he or I should take a half a second out to worry about your made up problem of privilege?

Because that’s his excuse for being a failure.

it actually is.
He will avoid your question at all costs.

Reactions: BreatheUT
it actually is.
Sigh. Because all of us do not live in this fantasy world where race doesn’t exist.

I know you’re Jewish. Would you have been on going to a high school named after a famous nazi?

Sigh. Because all of us do not live in this fantasy world where race doesn’t exist.

I know you’re Jewish. Would you have been on going to a high school named after a famous nazi?
I’d have no problem with it. Actually to me it would be the ultimate scoreboard. I’m still here and you (the Nazis) are not. As a matter of fact I’m in your school ….where you no longer exist. Turns out Jews are not as fragile as you appear to be.

In an unrelated story I just got a Nazi dagger to add to my collection of things taken away from dead Nazis. 1B32CDF1-3B9A-4F3D-B4D7-1748CAD5ECE8.jpeg

I’d have no problem with it. Actually to me it would be the ultimate scoreboard. I’m still here and you (the Nazis) are not. As a matter of fact I’m in your school ….where you no longer exist. Turns out Jews are not as fragile as you appear to be.

In an unrelated story I just got a Nazi dagger to add to my collection of things taken away from dead Nazis. View attachment 373256
I respect your opinion although we both know you all would never let that happen. Do any other Jews here feel the same way?

VN Store

Back