That's racist!

I’d love to have a talk with this gentleman. It’s like they should thank us for allowing them to be slaves 😳

And his name is Bingo!!!!
White guilt rears it’s ugly head.

You were born into wealth that you neither earned nor deserved. You’re not only unproductive but likely useless as the life of wealth has made you worthless and weak. what you have is class privilege.
So as a result you think that everyone is the same as you.
This is the worst form of racism. You actually think black people cannot make it if you don’t help them.

I’d have no problem with it. Actually to me it would be the ultimate scoreboard. I’m still here and you (the Nazis) are not. As a matter of fact I’m in your school ….where you no longer exist. Turns out Jews are not as fragile as you appear to be.

In an unrelated story I just got a Nazi dagger to add to my collection of things taken away from dead Nazis. View attachment 373256
I have a friend that helps run the Holocaust museum in Indiana.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

You were born into wealth that you neither earned nor deserved. You’re not only unproductive but likely useless as the life of wealth has made you worthless and weak. what you have is class privilege.
This is the worst form of racism. You actually think black people cannot make it if you don’t help them.
Yep…… it makes it harder for people to make it when they are constantly looking for reasons to be oppressed.

Ummm just wow

I respect your opinion although we both know you all would never let that happen. Do any other Jews here feel the same way?
“You all”? As in “You people “??

Yes. There’s a lot of us who think as I do. Apparently you have not paid attention to the way the Jews do business. We’re the people who put hot chicks in yoga pants at check points just because there’s a group that consideres looking at those girls a sin and according to their religious beliefs they should kill themselves.
We also profile when looking for criminals
But I digress.

Last edited:
Jesus can some one please help this guy out besides me for once 🤦‍♂️
Have you missed all the stories regarding police and AAs?
Have you missed all the stories of AA’s committing violent crime…. It seems to be a correlation….one of the most schooling stats I saw…. It was a recent time period of 2-4 yrs….. during that time 230,000 plus AA’s were treated in emergency rooms with non fatal gunshot injuries compared to 70,000 for white people….. that is insane to me.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
“You all”? As in “You people “??

Yes. There’s a lot of us who think as I do. Apparently you have not paid attention to the way the Jews do business. We’re the people who put hot chicks in yoga pants at check points just because there’s a group that consideres looking at those girls a sin and according to their religious beliefs they should lull themselves.
We also profile when looking for criminals
But I digress.
To me, Jews come across as HIGHLY intolerant of anything anti-Semitic

Sigh. Because all of us do not live in this fantasy world where race doesn’t exist.

I know you’re Jewish. Would you have been on going to a high school named after a famous nazi?

As a reminder:

The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.​
Malcolm X

Have you missed all the stories of AA’s committing violent crime…. It seems to be a correlation….one of the most schooling stats I saw…. It was a recent time period of 2-4 yrs….. during that time 230,000 plus AA’s were treated in emergency rooms with non fatal gunshot injuries compared to 70,000 for white people….. that is insane to me.
What does that have to do with the unequal treatment they face once police encounter them?

State the facts!

“...[AAs accounted for] almost 24% of over 6,000 fatal shootings by the police since 2015.”
”...black drivers were about 20% more likely to be stopped than white drivers.”
“African-Americans were 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites, even though their rate of marijuana usage was comparable.”
“African-Americans are imprisoned at five times the rate of white Americans...”
George Floyd: How are African-Americans treated under the law?

And so much more.

“...[AAs accounted for] almost 24% of over 6,000 fatal shootings by the police since 2015.”
”...black drivers were about 20% more likely to be stopped than white drivers.”
“African-Americans were 3.7 times more likely to be arrested for marijuana possession than whites, even though their rate of marijuana usage was comparable.”
“African-Americans are imprisoned at five times the rate of white Americans...”
George Floyd: How are African-Americans treated under the law?

🤦🏿

Is there a study that sends black drivers and white drivers out in random areas to see who gets pulled over the most?

VN Store

Back