That's racist!

Not at all.
I also hope we all get to the point where we don’t want to be reminded about one of the worst crimes in the history of man on a daily basis.
Those who dont know their future are doomed to repeat it.

Again you jump to hyperbole. Could have just as easily said "..where we dont celebrate one of the worst crimes". We should be reminded daily, it just shouldnt be done in a positive manner. And it should be a matter of teaching rather than scolding.

Sigh, you are moving your own goal posts now
He did not make any historical reference, so not bringing up our countries past racist items with those races avoided the same issues you made. Avoiding hyperbole typically does that. No goal posts moved.

Those who dont know their future are doomed to repeat it.

Again you jump to hyperbole. Could have just as easily said "..where we dont celebrate one of the worst crimes". We should be reminded daily, it just shouldnt be done in a positive manner. And it should be a matter of teaching rather than scolding.
I disagree on both points. The symbols are oppressive and very offensive. Again, Jews would NEVER tolerate it.
Also, what has ignoring the vestiges of slavery done for black people?
Answer: Caused another century of inequality.

He did not make any historical reference, so not bringing up our countries past racist items with those races avoided the same issues you made. Avoiding hyperbole typically does that. No goal posts moved.
You just proved that comparisons do not have to be exact to make a point

I disagree on both points. The symbols are oppressive and very offensive. Again, Jews would NEVER tolerate it.
They seem pretty equal to me.

I think the AA community would take exception to them ignoring the vestiges of slavery.

Tulsa Ok before Black wall street was burned down. Why was it so succesful? No racism? No white people? No references to slavery or any of its practitioners? Heck some were still alive. Reparations? Disbanded police forces? Targeted loans from the government? Free college?

Seriously what made it succesful? What about Oklahoma 100 years ago was better for AAs?

VN Store

Back