That's racist!

I think the AA community would take exception to them ignoring the vestiges of slavery.

Tulsa Ok before Black wall street was burned down. Why was it so succesful? No racism? No white people? No references to slavery or any of its practitioners? Heck some were still alive. Reparations? Disbanded police forces? Targeted loans from the government? Free college?

Seriously what made it succesful? What about Oklahoma 100 years ago was better for AAs?
The lack of racism and an oppressive system IMO. Exactly what I am highlighting is at issue today.
^This is also a great counter to any propensity argument. Thank you.

I did answer. The issues those races face are not the same.

How are so many black people successful then? MANY white people suffer from the same “issues” as the “oppressed” black folks yet it isn’t because of racism. What is it then? How can a “privileged” person be such a failure, criminal, etc. Why is racism the excuse for black people who do the same?

11f5ab82a7a5eecdb6422a8ee4d811d6204fb4af.gifv

Reactions: AM64
Dont pull an LG. Post a link to the quote.

Don't play dumb Smokey. For better context read the article or watch the short video.

Tucker Carlson: Government agents may have helped organize the Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Tucker: We are looking at growing authoritarianism
'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host says there is an 'unprecedented' effort to 'round up' dissenters

MERRICK GARLAND: In the FBI's view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocated for the superiority of the white race.

Tucker Carlson: Government agents may have helped organize the Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Don't play dumb Smokey. For better context read the article or watch the short video.

Tucker: We are looking at growing authoritarianism
'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host says there is an 'unprecedented' effort to 'round up' dissenters

MERRICK GARLAND: In the FBI's view, the top domestic violent extremist threat comes from racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists, specifically those who advocated for the superiority of the white race.

Yep, this is why I took a break. Time to take another break. Jesus f***ing Christ.

Yep, this is why I took a break. Time to take another break. Jesus f***ing Christ.

Zep, the full transcript is available. It's not made up. They are targeting people without getting specific but alluding to who they are talking about.

Foreign adversaries are using this against us. This is supposed to be the #1 terror threat?

Last edited:
Reactions: zeppelin128
The lack of racism and an oppressive system IMO. Exactly what I am highlighting is at issue today.
^This is also a great counter to any propensity argument. Thank you.
I think the massacre proves there wasnt a lack of racism. Unless you think it went 0 racism, 0 racism, 0 racism, 100% racism. And considering it started over a black guy being arrested I dont see how the oppressive system wasnt in place either.

VN Store

Back