That's racist!

White Tulsa existed. And I am willing to bet plenty of racist isht went down that was widespread throughout the nation. A race massacre doesnt pop out of no where. They didnt have to bus in whites, they just walked over.

Your belief of some type of black oasis in the middle of no where is a gross fallacy, and a clear indication you think AA are somehow less. In your mind they couldnt have thrived if there were whites around, or rampant racism. Instead the opposite is far more likely. They were able to thrive with whites, and racism present. They were able to overcome, build up and support their community in the face of the challenges put on them. No idea why sjws want to shy away from that. It's another of the amazing tales about what makes Americans so great. But no, racists like you who cant see past their nose would rather believe an unsupported illogical fairy tale than admit the truth.
Hardly anything about the Tulsa massacre that doesn't conform to the narrative is still printed today, and even if it were printed, Amazon wouldn't carry it. It's been a while(decades) since I've read up on it.

It was certainly a massacre. There were certainly racial motivation and overtones in the escalation, but it was a far cry from a one side instigated, out of control lynchmob causing a racial massacre.

Even 100 years ago, the newspapers were vile garbage, stirring the pot, and creating as much racial animosity as they could.

I'm willing to bet you'd have to find an old historically preserved library with micro-film archives to have a prayer of piecing together a non *woke' accounting today.

Some cliff notes from my hazy & fallible memory.
(quote box to avoid a wall of text)
Tulsa already had a lynching problem. They'd recently had a white man accused of raping a white woman. When the sheriff decided not to prosecute the accused white rapist, the lynch mob got a hold of him and did what lynch mobs do.

Now the stage is set for the Tulsa massacre. A group of armed black men showed up at the courthouse afraid the sheriff was going to turn a black man accused of raping a white woman over to the lynch mob.
A riot ensued. I think the day ended with 10 white people killed and 2 black people killed.

At this point the blacks fortified against retaliation and defended themselves. Many credible reports of them smartly using snipers to defend their fortified position.

More escalation and the national guard gets called in. The national guard begins to squash it from the outside, and worked their way inside to the fortified black positions.
Many, many, reports of the national guard taking sniper fire. I don't think the blacks defending their positions intended to exchange fire with the national guard. I think it was chaos, they were outnumbered and terrified, and they fired at the armed men approaching their position.

I don't think the national guard went into Tulsa intending to exchange fire with either side. I think they did what poorly trained troops due when they receive unexpected fire. Particularly after receiving reports of an "Uprising".

BTW, I'm not omitting racism playing a factor in this escalating into the complete and utter tragedy that it was. And the national guard certainly brought some of it with them. Particularly any heavy machine guns used and bomb(?)s dropped*.

At the time the best military bombers were barely advanced past lighting a sick of dynamite, and then dropping it while flying over. Machine guns were exceptionally cumbersome & water cooled. Pretty much only available to the military.

*I think the only evidence of bombs being used was discovered witness testimony that didn't "appear" until near the end of the millenia.

To hear the NPR tell or write about it now.
'A black man got accused of raping a white woman. So the white supremacists got in their jets, started dropping smart bombs, and machine gunned everyone'.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Could have fooled me @ bold.
Also, if this is your take on my avatar, what is your opinion on actual oppressive symbols that offend AAs?
Personally I really don't care. Anyone choosing to be oppressed by a symbol is an idiot. No different than anyone choosing to be fleeced by the one in your avatar. It's a choice

Personally I really don't care. Anyone choosing to be oppressed by a symbol is an idiot. No different than anyone choosing to be fleeced by the one in your avatar. It's a choice
I agree 100%….. I work with young athletes and the number one skill I feel is to be mentally tough….. There is a severe lack of mental toughness in the world.

Again, I posted facts.
Please back up your subjective feelings or accept the obvious answer that is immediately in your face.

This is just one facet of racism. Bias exist, whether you want to believe it or not.
You have tap danced all around the root cause of all of this. A Stable loving home environment, solid role models, teaching values and morals, discipline, consequences and repercussions for actions, a solid work ethic and defining right from wrong. What I have just listed are all the keys to keeping a child from the going to jail constantly cycle. Every community fails at this.

You have tap danced all around the root cause of all of this. A Stable loving home environment, solid role models, teaching values and morals, discipline, consequences and repercussions for actions, a solid work ethic and defining right from wrong. What I have just listed are all the keys to keeping a child from the going to jail constantly cycle. Every community fails at this.
I would definitely not say every community. Asian communities don't have this issue. Nor do most actual African immigrant communities. First-gen legal Hispanic folks are usually good at it too. And of course, these "privileges" are precisely why the black community acts out and attacks them at an overwhelming clip.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I would definitely not say every community. Asian communities don't have this issue. Nor do most actual African immigrant communities. First-gen legal Hispanic folks are usually good at it too. And of course, these "privileges" are precisely why the black community acts out and attacks them at an overwhelming clip.

Don’t forget the Somalis in Minnesota.

every community has gangs and crime, if thats what she meant

Don’t forget the Somalis in Minnesota.
Sure, but most of the people I know here from Rwanda, Nigeria, Uganda, and even Sudan, etc. are exemplary members of the community. Not to say all are, but I think you can see the value and general wealth of communities that value family.

Sure, but most of the people I know here from Rwanda, Nigeria, Uganda, and even Sudan, etc. are exemplary members of the community. Not to say all are, but I think you can see the value and general wealth of communities that value family.

Yea I shouldn’t count the refugee dumps. It’s amazing how actual immigrants from Africa can do so well considering how oppressed all blacks are. It’s almost like making good choices yield better results.

Yea I shouldn’t count the refugee dumps. It’s amazing how actual immigrants from Africa can do so well considering how oppressed all blacks are. It’s almost like making good choices yield better results.
You guys left out Kenyan's.

A friend of mines wife is Kenyan. About 15 years ago he took a trip to South Africa where his wife's family had relocated. Apparently he stumbled upon their secret library containing a couple of very denigrating N-Word* titled books critiquing African American culture.
To give a slight subtext of the African adaptation of the N-word*, it is still exceptionaly derogative and hardly ever used in polite conversation. Oddly they imply no derogative racial or ethnic connotation with it. It's used as a slander of another's social, cultural, & moral character.

His wife eventually explained it to me in layman's terms. To an African, calling someone the N-Word* is the equivalent of a Caucasian calling someone Wh!te-Tr@$H*.

Imagine if you were an East European immigrant who took advantage of an opportunity to go to school, work hard, have a career, raise a family, lived in a decent Alabama neighborhood, but commute in proximity through millions of unemployed, multi- generational, uneducated, trailer park residents......

You probably wouldn't have too much sympathy and would colloquially dismiss them as Wh!te-Tr@$H*

*In the spirit of equality, please don't use either of these slurs if you are not of the appropriate ethnicity. Please make certain to censor them in writing to prevent triggering latent ancestoral suffering in others.
It's called being a decent human.

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey

She can’t and neither can Bay define what systemic racism actually exists other than “disproportionate” policing which in and of itself is a direct result of high crime areas not roving bands of vigilante Klan members who pose as cops. Which is why they can’t be taken serious, you can only cry wolf so many times and people not tune you out.

I misspoke, There are exceptions in every community. For the most part Asians, true Africans and second gen Hispanics have done very well. I’ve lived in and worked with all those communities and only a handful have problems.

You guys left out Kenyan's.

A friend of mines wife is Kenyan. About 15 years ago he took a trip to South Africa where his wife's family had relocated. Apparently he stumbled upon their secret library containing a couple of very denigrating N-Word* titled books critiquing African American culture.
To give a slight subtext of the African adaptation of the N-word*, it is still exceptionaly derogative and hardly ever used in polite conversation. Oddly they imply no derogative racial or ethnic connotation with it. It's used as a slander of another's social, cultural, & moral character.

His wife eventually explained it to me in layman's terms. To an African, calling someone the N-Word* is the equivalent of a Caucasian calling someone Wh!te-Tr@$H*.

Imagine if you were an East European immigrant who took advantage of an opportunity to go to school, work hard, have a career, raise a family, lived in a decent Alabama neighborhood, but commute in proximity through millions of unemployed, multi- generational, uneducated, trailer park residents......

You probably wouldn't have too much sympathy and would colloquially dismiss them as Wh!te-Tr@$H*

*In the spirit of equality, please don't use either of these slurs if you are not of the appropriate ethnicity. Please make certain to censor them in writing to prevent triggering latent ancestoral suffering in others.
It's called being a decent human.
It is a class distinction with Africans. My friend hope did spend a great deal of time education me about Rwanda, she was very forthcoming about what makes someone looked down upon and what is considered respected. Actions not words mattered.

This is an absolutely ridiculous take and it explains why you ignored my other post. Aren’t words considered symbols?
Wth is your job again?? Why are you here??? 🤦‍♂️

VN Store

Back