That's racist!

Predicable response from you with the usual lack of substance.
Lol @ the people who liked it as well. Sad bunch to be affiliated with.

Can you actually prove this? @ bold
(fully expect you to run away or attempt to shift focus like @Weezer)
Can you prove it does exist?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
So no, you can't. I assumed as much. You think just because you say it, it's true. Keep preachin' that division, hate monger.
Sigh. I don’t owe you an answer and I’ll never forget how you ran here. But I will play along in hopes that it helps someone. Btw, I’ve tagged you recently a few times with examples in RT. Shift through your own post history.

Keeping to this board, there are multiple examples of WP. One of the biggest examples is the ability to live ignorant to the state of racism today. There are countless people here who are insulated from reality and the daily racism AAs face. Look at all of the offensive stereotypes in this and the Juneteenth thread. I’m still shocked @McDad ’s dumb joke and all the response it received*. There are so many posts here that are incredibly offensive and it’s truly sad. Those insults only go one way. Hell @utvolpj showed his yesterday and continues to as he will probably ignore this as well. That is privilege. Symbols and words affect people differently. WP is lacking compassion for these perspectives.

Sigh. I don’t owe you an answer and I’ll never forget how you ran here. But I will play along in hopes that it helps someone. Btw, I’ve tagged you recently a few times with examples in RT. Shift through your own post history.

Keeping to this board, there are multiple examples of WP. One of the biggest examples is the ability to live ignorant to the state of racism today. There are countless people here who are insulated from reality and the daily racism AAs face. Look at all of the offensive stereotypes in this and the Juneteenth thread. I’m still shocked @McDad ’s dumb joke and all the response it received*. There are so many posts here that are incredibly offensive and it’s truly sad. Those insults only go one way. Hell @utvolpj showed his yesterday and continues to as he will probably ignore this as well. That is privilege. Symbols and words affect people differently. WP is lacking compassion for these perspectives.

It was a good joke. My token black friend really like it when I showed it to him.

🤣😂 You should seek help or tell your therapist to up your meds.

it was wrong of me to compare you to someone who is mentally challenged. It was demeaning.

I officially apologize to all mentally challenged people everywhere who i demeaned by comparing to BayVol7.
200.gif

Lot of words to say absolutely nothing. You offered zero proof.

it was wrong of me to compare you to someone who is mentally challenged. It was demeaning.

I officially apologize to all mentally challenged people everywhere who i demeaned by comparing to BayVol7.
I’m just happy that this post is legible. Something to truly celebrate.
You are truly the king of bad jokes btw

Lot of words to say absolutely nothing. You offered zero proof.
Just wow. What a lazy response.
Will you finally stop running and prove that WP doesn’t exist? I promise I’ll do a lot better in response than you just did.
(definitely expect you to run again)

I’m just happy that this post is legible. Something to truly celebrate.
You are truly the king of bad jokes btw
I suppose I won't be getting several laugh/cry emojis posted in succession from you then?

I was really looking forward to that, too. Needed that boost to my self esteem.

I think it’s all that pressure to form complete sentences and make sense at the same time.

Where's the emoji? You feeling okay? C'mon now. Don't start getting self conscious of your style. I mean when others do it too much it's redundant and boring. But when you do it, man it just works, ya know?

VN Store

Back