That's racist!

Called that one. So does this mean whenever Bay takes a break or isn't around the rest of us can brag about how we made him/her/preferred pronoun cower away? A BS artist only knows how to sling BS. And it's hilarious to see Bay talk about being "fair and open-minded" while preaching hate.
From you this makes no sense at all. I asked you to educate me WP. You ran away.

From you this makes no sense at all. I asked you to educate me WP. You ran away.
The education is there. I can lay it out there for you, which I have, but I can't make you understand or accept it. You have to be open-minded enough to see it. I never ran away. I'm still posting. Not my fault if our schedules don't coincide. That's called life.

The idea of "white privilege" promotes bigotry the same way as saying "all Asians are good at math" or "all black people are great athletes" promotes bigotry. It's a fallacy, and the shame is people such as yourself believe it.

Like white privilege?
The thing is, privilege doesn’t have to be negative! I am currently living proof.
Diversity of opinion within any race is healthy. That means people are thinking for themselves instead of thinking as they’re told to think. You have your own distinct opinion. Do you expect all people in your given race to agree with your “enlightened” opinion? I hope not.
I don’t see much diversity of opinion here. I am also often chastised and told I am other posters in disguise for having a different opinion. I have a legion of fans/haters just because of my opinion on race and I am still relatively new.

I am guilty of thinking more people here would have an open-mind. Idk about having an “enlightened opinion“ but all-in-all, I am happy with my contributions here as I know I speak for many.

If you didn’t vote red, it’s not worth me explaining because the point would be inapplicable for that reason.

Bottom line, we can all find reasons to be critical of almost anything. No matter how you slice this issue, the movement has done much more great than bad and that is what I support ✊
Please list the great things BLM has done. R

The education is there. I can lay it out there for you, which I have, but I can't make you understand or accept it. You have to be open-minded enough to see it. I never ran away. I'm still posting. Not my fault if our schedules don't coincide. That's called life.
Idk why you try to revise our history. You offered one line about your personal experience and then you tried to change the subject.
The idea of "white privilege" promotes bigotry the same way as saying "all Asians are good at math" or "all black people are great athletes" promotes bigotry. It's a fallacy, and the shame is people such as yourself believe it.
Wait, so can you also admit that stereotypes can be beneficial?

Reality is reality whether you’re closed minded or open minded.
This isn’t a race issue. It’s a class issue.
Poor people suffer regardless of race compared to the privileged rich. Unless of corse you’re Joe Biden and believe that poor is only in the black community

Poor people suffer regardless of race compared to the privileged rich. Unless of corse you’re Joe Biden and believe that poor is only in the black community
I believe socio-economic issues encompass both race and class.

Idk why you try to revise our history. You offered one line about your personal experience and then you tried to change the subject.

Wait, so can you also admit that stereotypes can be beneficial?

<sigh> Start back at the beginning, and read what I actually say. Then try to open your mind just a little and see if you can actually understand it. So far, you haven't shown you can.

And I don't believe in stereotyping races. It's great for comedy, but I'm not a believer in blanket statements that pass judgement on everyone.

Unless it's politicians. They're all crooked and power hungry.

<sigh> Start back at the beginning, and read what I actually say. Then try to open your mind just a little and see if you can actually understand it. So far, you haven't shown you can.

And I don't believe in stereotyping races. It's great for comedy, but I'm not a believer in blanket statements that pass judgement on everyone.

Unless it's politicians. They're all crooked and power hungry.
No need. Just now, you once again tried to dodge my question and change the subject 🤦‍♂️

This is why I am so surprised you lack empathy.
Because you’re a racist and the Jew isn’t thinking the way you think I should? I see everyone as equal. Race is irrelevant. Class privilege is the problem facing society and it has nothing to do with the color of anyone’s skin. It’s the privileged class that dreamed up this white privilege garbage to keep themselves in power. They could not do it without the racist who want to devide by skin color. That’s you Bay.

Shalom

People like bay make it difficult to take race issues seriously. I don’t deny racism exists I just don’t think it affects anyone like the race hustlers make it out to be. Jim Bob racist has absolutely no affect on Maurice’s failure to pay attention in school, get an education, avoid drugs, crime, not have kids they can’t afford, etc. The funny thing is I know this affects all races. If it disproportionately affects one more than the other it’s not because of racism.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
Because you’re a racist and the Jew isn’t thinking the way you think I should? I see everyone as equal. Race is irrelevant. Class privilege is the problem facing society and it has nothing to do with the color of anyone’s skin. It’s the privileged class that dreamed up this white privilege garbage to keep themselves in power. They could not do it without the racist who want to devide by skin color. That’s you Bay.

Shalom
Not at all @ bold.
Do think people discriminate against Jews today?

VN Store

Back