That's racist!

How do you know she was stopped for being black? Assumptions without any real hard facts to back it up. Like most of liberal issues, it starts with what you feel instead of actual facts

Those were her words, not mine. She was not cited for speeding or reckless driving. She was asked what she was doing pulling into a school in Grand Haven when she was from Wyoming. She was asked how long she'd owned the car.

Forgive me for believing another person's lived experiences.

Those were her words, not mine. She was not cited for speeding or reckless driving. She was asked what she was doing pulling into a school in Grand Haven when she was from Wyoming. She was asked how long she'd owned the car.

She may very well have been pulled over for being black, but people's lived experiences are seen through colored lenses. People will believe what they want to believe, even when it's counter to the truth.

It hasn't been ignored. I've watched it a couple times, taken it on, and considered the intent of the producer.

I would enjoy seeing this same video format, with the same presenter, reproduced in Macon, Ga; Cleveland, MS; Lowndes county, AL.
Are you saying Southern minorities are too slow to get ID?

What systemic issues prevent minorities from obtaining IDs?

What about rural Appalachia? Overwhelmingly white. What about those counties?

I remember, growing up, if we wanted to do anything, we had to go downtown. Register your car? Go downtown. Pay a traffic ticket? Go downtown. Visit tax assessor? Social security office? You name it. It was quite inconvenient.

Of course people still discriminate against Jews today. Who isn't discriminated against in some form or fashion? I'm pretty sure every one if us here can lay out a story of how we have been discriminated against.
There is a reason I asked this to 13....
There is also a reason why he hasn’t answered....

Are you saying Southern minorities are too slow to get ID?

What systemic issues prevent minorities from obtaining IDs?

What about rural Appalachia? Overwhelmingly white. What about those counties?

I remember, growing up, if we wanted to do anything, we had to go downtown. Register your car? Go downtown. Pay a traffic ticket? Go downtown. Visit tax assessor? Social security office? You name it. It was quite inconvenient.

I'm saying the videographer cherry picked a location knowing the answers they would receive. Also likely some selective editing going on.

Do statistics back up what he is saying? In no way should that speak for the entire black community, but do statistics back up what he is saying?

Do you believe the black community has issues they need to work on, or just the white community? Does change need to come from one side, or both sides?
Statistics say stereotypes 🤦‍♂️
After this absolutely embarrassing showing by you in this back and forth, how can I even take you seriously going forward?

Statistics say stereotypes 🤦‍♂️
After this absolutely embarrassing showing by you in this back and forth, how can I even take you seriously going forward?
lmao, don't embarrass yourself by making untrue assertions.

So just because she was given a verbal warning and asked a question about her status it’s racism? See this type of feeling is part of the problem, as there are several white people who share the same experiences but don’t assume some conspiracy theory BS. You are simply naive and it’s funny how you “believe” some people’s experiences yet then in same thread complain about only believing those that match your own incorrect assumptions.

Reactions: AM64
Please list the great things BLM has done. R
Got one of their co-founders so rich and famous that she was able to buy a multi-million dollar mansion in SoCal and sign a long-term media rights deal with Warner Bros.. I have to say that I respect her game.

You’ve established that you are a hypocrite who chooses to be ignorant and close-minded. What else is there to discuss here?
With you? Nothing. You never contributed much anyway. You certainly never proved a point, let alone the existence of white privilege. You've just continued to assert it as truth with zero actual evidence, like a 5 year old girl screaming "the tooth fairy is real".

Night night fairy princess.

With you? Nothing. You never contributed much anyway. You certainly never proved a point, let alone the existence of white privilege. You've just continued to assert it as truth with zero actual evidence, like a 5 year old girl screaming "the tooth fairy is real".

Night night fairy princess.
👋👋👋

So just because she was given a verbal warning and asked a question about her status it’s racism? See this type of feeling is part of the problem, as there are several white people who share the same experiences but don’t assume some conspiracy theory BS. You are simply naive and it’s funny how you “believe” some people’s experiences yet then in same thread complain about only believing those that match your own incorrect assumptions.

Where did I say she received a verbal warning? They asked why she was pulling into school grounds, ran her plates, license, and paperwork, and dismissed her from the site.

There is something about this conversation that is causing an elevated reaction from you. It's not merely disagreement; your word choice, sentence formation, and assumptions are showing frustration beyond mere disagreement.

And yes, I am naive. I take people at their word. I try to believe the best in others. Including you.

Reactions: BayVol7
Where did I say she received a verbal warning? They asked why she was pulling into school grounds, ran her plates, license, and paperwork, and dismissed her from the site.

There is something about this conversation that is causing an elevated reaction from you. It's not merely disagreement; your word choice, sentence formation, and assumptions are showing frustration beyond mere disagreement.

And yes, I am naive. I take people at their word. I try to believe the best in others. Including you.
Hey professor, if she was pulled over and not given a citation it was either a verbal warning or community caretaking neither of which is an example of white supremacy or racist police. I’m not elevated, just pointing out your hypocrisy that is evident in your posting style.

You claim to be Mr hardcore data and facts and research and deride others for not having an “open mind” but when it leans left like your profession (well former profession) always does, you immediately jump to anecdotal, emotional 2nd hand assumptions

You take others at their word and believe the best except for officers, conservatives, etc who disagree with your world view

Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64

You are absolutely wasting your time with 77. He is one of the most close-minded posters here.

Hey professor, if she was pulled over and not given a citation it was either a verbal warning or community caretaking neither of which is an example of white supremacy or racist police. I’m not elevated, just pointing out your hypocrisy that is evident in your posting style.

You claim to be Mr hardcore data and facts and research and deride others for not having an “open mind” but when it leans left like your profession (well former profession) always does, you immediately jump to anecdotal, emotional 2nd hand assumptions

You take others at their word and believe the best except for officers, conservatives, etc who disagree with your world view
Or videographers.

Do you realize when you have out of state tags you get pulled over more easily?

Solid post. I've noticed the same.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back